Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do any of you have no strong convictions, beliefs or opinions?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
It's like everything I say or think can change depending on mood. One minute I can think this the other I can think the other way.

And it's in no way influenced by other people. Quite the contrary, the more someone wants me to believe something the more I don't.

Guess I'm bipolar or something.

im the exact same OP i dun give a fuh

No. In fact, i'm the exact opposite. I have some very strong beliefs, and once i convince myself of something, it's almost impossible for me to change idea.

My fundamental beliefs and opinions will never change, my minor opinions and beliefs could change with mood. I'm also kinda bipolar tbh.

No. In fact, i'm the exact opposite. I have some very strong beliefs, and once i convince myself of something, it's almost impossible for me to change idea.
not sure if this is a high iq or low iq thought process :feelstastyman:

Depends on what you mean by strong convictions. I certainly have strong beliefs, but if I can find good enough evidence convincing me that one of these beliefs is wrong, entangled in my own cognitive bias, or is somehow illogical, I'll reconsider my stance. At least that's what I've done in the past.

i'm kind of a centrist

I have a strong conviction that Toronto is cucked, and is monumental in the demise of the west, most certainly Canada.

I’m iffy on a lot of things. I feel very strongly for the things I believe in though.

I’m also bipolar.

No strong beliefs or dogmas here. It´s very autistic to be black or white, right or wrong.

sounds like you need to fascistmaxx

I'm a bigot man

I m a proud fascist[

I have strong metaphysical and spiritual beliefs despite being raised as an atheist, due to personal supernatural experiences (ghosts, UFOs, telepathy, and precognition.)

I don't have any particularly strong political beliefs. The whole thing strikes me as a bit of a circus.

I dont give a fuck about religion or politics never have never will

Last edited:
I'm the same way, OP

Everybody has at least 1