Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do any of you have high paying jobs?

N

Nemo9065

Banned
-
Most people here are NEETs and from what ive seen the rest are just retailcucks. anyone here have a actual job that gets good money?

I am a Gamer. Thats a job right

i make 23 an hour and im not done with my schooling yet. just work part-time now but the goal is medicine

I'm actually a billionaire

I have a decent job but the pay is laughable by western standards (net ~$1100/month)

still in education. will probably get fucked over by student loans, not being able to get a job, etc. then go neet for a few years and then off myself.

Min wage, but hopefully it will change next month.

No but i want to have one

I have a middle-class income and a lower class line of work.

Studying software engineering,soon gonna enter uni.
Probably gonna study somewhere in Europe,then I'd easily be able to pay off my student loans.

Nope and look at how Bozos is being disrespected now. Money doesn’t make you confident or else he’d have picked a younger woman to go with. It also doesn’t garner you respect or undo the fact that the jocks fucked the women whilst you were coding in BASIC or watching anime during prom.

Last edited:
i have a job that WOULD be high-paying but i am massively underpaid because i'm retarded and won't just leave as a response to this diss

Nope and look at how Bozos is being disrespected now. Money doesn’t make you confident or else he’d have picked a younger woman to go with and it doesn’t garner you respect or undo the fact that the jocks fucked the women whilst you were coding in BASIC or watching anime during prom.
true, there's good women are taken by faggots who work in clothing stores and don't even have a bike let alone car
we need to realise that no one gives a shit about mediocre achievements, least of all women. it's all SHOCK value and luck and risk seeking behavior.

Last edited:
I make decent money. Not six figures but close

Most people here are NEETs and from what ive seen the rest are just retailcucks. anyone here have a actual job that gets good money?
When i finish the medschool ya sure i'll get a Good payjob

I'm NEET and LDAR.

Is $18 an hour moderate?

I'm NEET and LDAR.

I’m an engineering student rn. I hope I do

I earn just enough to stay alive and pay for my copes.

Im gonna try wageslaving in McDonald's in a few months.

I do have a job and it succs.

I need to work soon.

Poorcel here checking in

I earn minimum wage, enough to afford copes and shit but I would have to live a very frugal life if I wanted to move out of my parent's house.

I earn minimum wage, enough to afford copes and shit but I would have to live a very frugal life if I wanted to move out of my parent's house.
I want to move out asap

@RichCel
RichRippedAndIncel too but he disappeared, I think he's active on braincels

Work part time min wage atm. Once I'm done with grad school (3 years or so) i'll be starting at 40k.

I’m in the top 5% of earners in my country

I'm too autistic to apply for a job and even if I could, I wouldn't because wageslaving is cucked as fuck. JFL at working hard for minimum wage while Chad gets instant pussy without a job in his whole life.

I’m in the top 5% of earners in my country
Why don't you surgerymaxx?

where i live high payin jobs are non existing , i work part - time but when my depression kick in hard im disfyctional for 1 or 2 months i know i will end homeless if im alive .

Chad have high paying jobs=being exist

I'm a consultant, semi-independent (too low IQ to find gigs on my own) and I make pretty good shekels. On the upside I get to travel a lot on other people's dime and people who hire me are so low IQ they see me as a fucking Superman.

OTOH a lot of gigs involve serious hard work (think getting 3 hours of sleep a night for a couple weeks). I can be in a very nice/exotic place but so overworked that I don't even have the energy to hire a hooker, much less go out and enjoy wherever it is I am. Also I have to study constantly, it is fucking exhausting as I'm getting older.

I have a decent job but the pay is laughable by western standards (net ~$1100/month)

Aye but its all relative: a pint of beer here is about £4 and a packet of 20 fags costs over a tenner, a litre of petrol is £1.15 So you may earn less, but your cost of living must be lower as well.