Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do any of you have bad neighbors?

• Thread starter AfrikanerLiberator
  • Start date
AfrikanerLiberator

AfrikanerLiberator

Greycel
I have some wild animals as neighbors. I have an old man boomer on one side who constantly slams his doors throughout the day so aggressively the vibration of the door slam ends up shaking my apartment too while yelling loudly on the phone (I think he's trying to compensate for the lack of family members visiting him so he's trying to be an "alpha male" letting everyone around him knows he's on the phone talking to somebody). I know he doesn't have hearing problems because he exhibits many more attention seeking behaviors.

On the other side, I have a family next door who has grandchildren that jump around as if they're Godzilla landing on earth all the way from space (how's it even possible to jump around and shake up the entire apartment!?) and they scream through the walls as if they're getting happily murdering and getting murdered by each other. It's not like a "Hahahaa!" It's instead "AHHHHHHHH HAHAHA AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" sort of noise.

I'm honestly one bad day away from buying a couple of speakers and playing loud black/death metal music at full volume. Honestly, I've been dealing with this nonsense for some years now. At first, I thought "No no, be the bigger man. Don't rock the boat!" as my clueless parents raised me to be, then I thought "Okay, let me talk to them" and both the old man and the patriarch of the family gave me the "Hm! We're paying rent we can do whatever we want in our apartment!" Then I thought "Okay, let me report this to the council." and they gave me the usual "oh boohoo we can't do anything we're so powerless!" nonsense. Okay!

Fine, so I suppose me blasting black metal through the wall like a 15 year feral teenager whose parents went on a holiday is not gonna be any issues now, is it?

After all, it's MY apartment, I'm paying the rent, and the "poor boohoo" council isn't going to do anything about it, now are they? Of course they will because as a young man, everyone I do is evil and will probably get evicted for being a "young troublemaker" nuisance but the old man is "vulnerable!" and the family of three generation "has women and children we can't evict them they'll end up on the street!".

yes i do. there is a bitch who speaks loudly on her phone and someday she screams.

Yes. I have a couple above me, which is pure horror. I can hear every step because of thin walls and bad construction, which is not only annoying during the day but also results in me waking up from sleep quite frequently. In addition to that I can hear them laughing and shit chatting for hours when they have friends over. That not being enough, after that I can hear them having Sex (moaning etc). I just want to live in my own house anywhere in a calm and peaceful environment.

yes i do. there is a bitch who speaks loudly on her phone and someday she screams.
I also have normie mid 20s neighbours in the flat above me and the girl sometimes screams loudly at her bf, laughs loudly etc.

The house next door is literally a gay orgy house.

The house next door is literally a gay orgy house.
Niqin3ui6cs61

(In GTA VI)

I am surrounded by loud neighbors. Any given day, one of them will have visitors and they will have loud conversations in their back garden. It really gets on my nerves, especially the forced normalfag laugh and the petty bragging they do.

One of them takes the cake, though. Every so often they have parties where they sit in their back garden, get wasted and literally scream at the top of their lungs until 4 am.

One time, I was so fed up with their bullshit I called the cops (tried talking to them and only got a smug asshole reply), and at 4 am, one of them started playing a fucking trombone in retaliation.

I hope they all got the wu flu clot shot :reeeeee:

I am surrounded by loud neighbors. Any given day, one of them will have visitors and they will have loud conversations in their back garden. It really gets on my nerves, especially the forced normalfag laugh and the petty bragging they do.

One of them takes the cake, though. Every so often they have parties where they sit in their back garden, get wasted and literally scream at the top of their lungs until 4 am.

One time, I was so fed up with their bullshit I called the cops (tried talking to them and only got a smug asshole reply), and at 4 am, one of them started playing a fucking trombone in retaliation.

I hope they all got the wu flu clot shot :reeeeee:

yes i legit hope their whole family drops dead

I had a neighbor who would always ask my roommate and me for cigarettes, booze, weed, etc. It was so constant and annoying yet my roommate would always give him shit while I told him to fuck off. I told my roommate to stop because he's feeding a stary dog. It got to the point where it became daily and he started asking for more stuff like rides out of town, food, and clothes.
Thankfully he got evicted because he couldn't pay rent and the office saw how fucking disgusting his apartment was.

Yeah. I have been cursed with bad neighbors. One idiot who lived across the street from me had a drum set, and he played terrible drumming for hours. Now, I have some ricecel Filipinos living next to me, and they all have loud exhaust pipes on their ricer cars. Oh well, it beats annoying dogs I suppose. Oh man, my life has been terrible. :incel:

I have horrible neighbors, also based profile picture