Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do any of you have avoidant personality disorder?

Chudwaffen

Chudwaffen

Greycel
>Having a poor self-image, seeing themselves as inadequate and inferior.
>Being overly concerned about criticism or disapproval.
>May be reluctant to become involved with others unless they know for sure that others will like them.
>Experiencing extreme anxiety (nervousness) and fear in social settings and relationships. This may lead them to avoid activities or jobs that involve being with others.
>Being shy and self-conscious in social situations due to a fear of doing something wrong or feeling embarrassed.
>Tending to exaggerate potential problems or misinterpret feedback as negative.
>Seldom trying anything new or taking chances.

Always thought I was just socially anxious, but I have every single one of these symptoms lmfao. Often times I will just blank for several seconds in a conversation/or when someone asks me a question because I don't know how to articulate my jumble of neurotic thoughts. Hell, even simply writing these two sentences took me like five minutes, and I can type 140 wpm

not me. This sounds brutal though, sorry you have to deal with this OP

Nah, not really. I just choose not to interact with normies:feelsclown:, and I don't care what they fucking! 'think' anyways.

Last edited:
>Having a poor self-image, seeing themselves as inadequate and inferior.
>Being overly concerned about criticism or disapproval.
>May be reluctant to become involved with others unless they know for sure that others will like them.
>Experiencing extreme anxiety (nervousness) and fear in social settings and relationships. This may lead them to avoid activities or jobs that involve being with others.
>Being shy and self-conscious in social situations due to a fear of doing something wrong or feeling embarrassed.
>Tending to exaggerate potential problems or misinterpret feedback as negative.
>Seldom trying anything new or taking chances.

Always thought I was just socially anxious, but I have every single one of these symptoms lmfao. Often times I will just blank for several seconds in a conversation/or when someone asks me a question because I don't know how to articulate my jumble of neurotic thoughts. Hell, even simply writing these two sentences took me like five minutes, and I can type 140 wpm
I have subhuman personality disorder

I don't know but, After seeing so much brutality, I'm behaving very avoidantly.

everything you listed fits me, it's ovER.