Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do any of you have any physical scars?

ballistictesticles

ballistictesticles

My eyes.
★★
Like for example I have these scars called knuckle pads (picrel is not my hand of course) and these are self mutilated scars since I would always bite on them when I stressed out as a kid. Even though I stopped, I know that when I age, its going to look a lot worse.

Glowie thread

No, not from chewing, though I did have PICA when I was a child.

My face is filled with acne scars hence inceldom :fuk:

When I was around 10 I jumped from a tree onto a brick wall and it hit my leg as I landed. It cut my leg all the way to the bone. Had to get stitches and couldn’t walk for a while.

sadly this is all that’s left out of a massive cut. Btw my leg is not actually that skinny, just the picture makes it look like it is

View attachment 538848
Sorry to hear that. I was thinking to go to the dermatologist to get this removed but I worried what will be left of my finger if I ever decide to remove this off of my finger :feelsbadman:
My face is filled with acne scars hence inceldom :fuk:
Back in high school when I was friends with normies, they would always question what happened to my fingers, and I would just lie to them that I got it from a cooking accident that burned my fingers :feelsrope:

Last edited:
I got really bad acne scarring from my high school years, Had to get doctor prescribed medicine. Everyone I ever speak to more then a few minutes seems to mention the terrible scarring.

only on my knee, but it's not something that would lower or raise my smv

got it as a child when i was playing soccer and fell into a tube/hole or some shit. my knee landed on the edge so it got cut.

Speaking of biting into your flesh, I often bite the inside of my mouth when I'm stressed out but I don't know how it's supposed to look so I don't know if it looks messed up or not. It's definitely not as bad-looking as those knuckle pads.

The only purposefully self-inflicted scar I have is when I carved into my skin with a paperclip once, but fortunately most of the wound healed properly. It was really awkward when one guy saw it while it was still visible so I'm glad it's mostly gone.

only on my knee, but it's not something that would lower or raise my smv

got it as a child when i was playing soccer and fell into a tube/hole or some shit. my knee landed on the edge so it got cut.
Coincidentally, I have one there too except that it was from when my knee skin got pierced by a pebble when I fell from a bike. It's a miracle my joint didn't get injured or it healed.

many; from various instances of self abuse and lost fights

When I was a kid I got off a trampoline I was playing on and got my foot cut open by a loose bit of metal on the side.
There's still the scar on my left foot to this day.

I have a scar next to my right eye from one of my dogs jumping on me and accidently scratching my face when I was like 12.
It's pretty hard to see now though since the claw mark was small.

Last edited:
I pushed a cigarette onto my arm once and cut myself for a while, I think I was doing it just to see if it would be relaxing/cathartic, not really thinking about it staying long term that much in that moment, I don't think it's that bad though.

Also does circumcision count? That's a scarring of some kind, unfortunately I got no foreskin, yeah.

I also had a catheter up my dick once because I was unable to piss one night after fapping years ago, I was able to piss when I left the car right before I entered the hospital but I wanted to get it checked out anyway which was ultimately useless, one of the greatest mistakes I made, there's still kind of a red spot years later and some irritation.

This summer (I think) I also fapped pretty hard and got a little bruise from it on my dick on both sides, the skin feels harder than before, not that bad on the right side anymore though but still hasn't fully healed.

Ya. Got a faint mark on my forearm about the size of a 3 inch diameter circle from road rash from a motorcycle crash. It’s hard to make out, but the hair that grows out of it grows in a different pattern so you can tell something is there.

no major scars. just small things from when I was kid.

Do gun and knife wounds count¿?

What about open heart surgery scars¿(?
Do they count¿?
Yeah they count. Looking at the image, they are fucking huge
I have scars all over my body.
How did you get them?
When I was a kid I got off a trampoline I was playing on and got my foot cut open by a loose bit of metal on the side.
There's still the scar on my left foot to this day.

I have a scar next to my right eye from one of my dogs jumping on me and accidently scratching my face when I was like 12.
It's pretty hard to see now though since the claw mark was small.
The eye story sounded pretty scary. I was so close to losing my right eye at one point. I was in a forest where I had to go into the bushes to take a piss, wasn't watching where I was walking, ran into a tree, had there been a branch there it would've pierced through my eye. I can still see the little scar it left on my forehead.

Last edited:
Do alligator bite scars count ¿?

No but my soul has been scarred from the many years of isolation and torment I have suffered

A small one from a old fight and a really tiny one on my pinky

Attachments

• 416BCF02-03DE-4383-8A19-C32E6A5F6D55.jpeg
    416BCF02-03DE-4383-8A19-C32E6A5F6D55.jpeg
    207.2 KB · Views: 33
I've got acne scars, a hole in my head (the size of a quarter) and scars on my shoulders from cutting. I'm only bothered by my shoulder scars since it's obvious though. Emo shit. I thought it would help when I was younger and it didn't but I cut deep with a razor blade so it left some pretty pronounced scars

Got a huge scar on my neck from being stabbed in prison. Bastard tried to kill me over 2 packs of fucking ramen noodles.

Got a small scar on my forehead I got as a kid. Then other self inflicted ones.