Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do any of you have actual friends after finishing school

D

DoomedSince98

Recruit
★★★★
I’m mid twenties so it’s been a long time since I left school and I had a small amount of friends in school but after leaving we didn’t keep in contact because we weren’t close and now I have zero friends at all

i have like 1 or two friends lol

I didn’t have friends during school.

Trucels don't have friends. :blackpill:

Zero friends, rotting alone:feelsEhh:

I’m mid twenties so it’s been a long time since I left school and I had a small amount of friends in school but after leaving we didn’t keep in contact because we weren’t close and now I have zero friends at all
One incel (denielcel friend) that I met in college who I see about once a week, I'm not in contact with anyone from school.

No, and I never have had any friends.

I’ve never had friends

I tried keeping in touch with my closest friend but he never contacted me so I gave up.

Nope all my friends left for collage or the military. Can't blame them since there's nothing in this shithole town.

i dont even see the value of finding friends anymore why would i care about their input especially someone of my equivalent social skills, they are going to be an unfunny retard

No, we all drifted apart. Social media has killed the feeling of friendship tbh. I remember when Facebook first came out, it just made people more shallow, the friend count had to be taken down because it was too depressing.

The group of guys I played soccer with on my high school team, stopped talking to me after graduation - literally because I was ugly, and they basically never liked me.

And of course, COVID-19 and the Jewdemic finished off all my other social connections. :feelsmage:

Justus, one year ago.

Lost touch with the one friend I had in Jr high / HS made
new friends in martial arts in october 96
as soon as I left in 2002 July
we hung out less
once I got crippled in Sept 2003 totally lost touch these people
were really just aquatints :blackpill:
Had three friends once becoming homeless in august 2008 all turned out to be extreme narcissists and nut cases
had other friends in that community but lost touch with them
had to excommunicate two of the narcissists plus one normies friend due to bad behavior I'm alone on the west coast after moving here august 2014
We all should form incel/ neet/ neck beard/ mgtow support groups in every city there are lots of us then become a fight club:feelsLSD:

Lost touch with the one friend I had in Jr high / HS made
new friends in martial arts in october 96
as soon as I left in 2002 July
we hung out less
once I got crippled in Sept 2003 totally lost touch these people
were really just aquatints :blackpill:
Had three friends once becoming homeless in august 2008 all turned out to be extreme narcissists and nut cases
had other friends in that community but lost touch with them
had to excommunicate two of the narcissists plus one normies friend due to bad behavior I'm alone on the west coast after moving here august 2014
We all should form incel/ neet/ neck beard/ mgtow support groups in every city there are lots of us then become a fight club:feelsLSD:
Man I’m so sorry, you’ve had it rough

Honestly as a kid I always had like 3 friends at most and they usually turned out to be jerks but I had the neighborhood kids to play with but they were not friend material
I was always fine alone because I was an only child in a single mother house hold
I really didn't have a yearning for friends untill 26
but it really was more of a yearning to date /have a gf
But couldn't get one

My last 2 friends ditched me this year but I’m surprised it didn’t happen sooner. Now I’m such a loner that when I saw a guy from school for the first time in a while he was in disbelief that I hadn’t shot a place up yet:lul::lul::lul: (despite weapons being illegal where I live).