Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do any of you guys wish you could have been a teenager in the 50s or 60s?

Sadist

Sadist

Overlord
★★★★★
When romance was still a thing. When you found the love of your life in high school, got a job and settled down to have a perfect family. When standards weren't ridiculous. Know there was racism back then but I would take my chances as a latino, cause even they had a their own style back in the 50s/60s.
Songs like this just get me sad:

not sure if this from the 50s or 60s but its from the movie Grease and it sound like its from that era:

I think I could have done decently in this period. If I would up with some crummy dame, too, I could always just sock her in the kisser when she cheated, overcooked the roast (unrelated to the cheating, heh), etc.

Songs like this just get me sad:

Bobby Darin also sang this tune about 60s-celling:

I think I could have done decently in this period. If I would up with some crummy dame, too, I could always just sock her in the kisser when she cheated, overcooked the roast (unrelated to the cheating, heh), etc.

Bobby Darin also sang this tune about 60s-celling:

woah dude you have a crazy range in music taste. Cool song knowing our incel fates I wouldn't be surprise if we still related to this song back then. It just seemed easier back then tho.

No. I would just be a salty incel with no tech, gaming or internet

but you would have never had those comforts to know you miss them
I wouldn't miss them, but I would be salty as there's nothing to replace such a caliber of incel coping like anime, games etc.

I wouldn't miss them, but I would be salty as there's nothing to replace such a caliber of incel coping like anime, games etc.
Human connection, I don't think incels were that prominent back then. Standards were a lot lower back then and woman were more loyal and conservative at least in the states they were.

No. I would just be a salty incel with no tech, gaming or internet
I second this. I prefer technology over most things. I probably even prefer it over love and romance because I feel that it's only temporary to me, since most relationships are short term anyways. Plus I don't want to waste my time with that shit.

Also I'd rather exist in the year 3000 than this year too.

I second this. I prefer technology over most things. I probably prefer it over love and romance because I feel that it's only temporary to me, since most relationships are short term. Plus I don't want to waste my time with that shit. I'd rather exist in the year 3000 than this year too.
But you wouldn't have had tech back then and chances of getting a long lasting relationship was higher since woman had lower standards and were more conservative. Copes can only get you so far boyo.

But you wouldn't have had tech back then and chances of getting a long lasting relationship was higher since woman had lower standards and were more conservative. Copes can only get you so far boyo.
Yes, you're right, but I prefer the Future.

My dad was an incel like me but said growing up in the 60-70s was awesome.

I love the culture. No tech. No social media. Simpler times, you got a job and a family and that was that. Born too late

My dad was an incel like me but said growing up in the 60-70s was awesome.

I love the culture. No tech. No social media. Simpler times, you got a job and a family and that was that. Born too late
Sounds like hell

I wish I was in my 20s back in the ‘40s. Then I could’ve volunteered for the RAF.

I don't connect with humans, so it wouldn't be good. It would be something like this.

No. I would have been drafted and lived in a living hell for a few months before catching a bullet,

Yeah with most chads dead in WW II and all technology still left to be invented it would've been quite an interesting experience.

50s and 60 were the times when Nerds were popular.
d7uw9eFGVKclphadzL3Pfdq9Mzo5XJKTsX02eYvMGQ

no. im black
im latino still wouldn't mind it, ethnics had closer communities cause of the racism so it would be easier to find a wife since white chads wouldn't be stealing them

No. I would have been drafted and lived in a living hell for a few months before catching a bullet,
at least you get to go to Vietnam and fuck cheap prostitute pussy before you die