Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion do any of you guys make edits?

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
like with music n shit? when im bored i like to make them for my idols but im shit at it, maybe ill post some if theres an audience for it (if any of you also make edits occasionally) i dont expect a lot of you guys to cus thats more of a zoomer trait tbh

What exactly is an "edit"? :feelshehe:

used to make amv’s when I was younger

Never did any of that zoomer shit. I have edited a lot of videos though.

I remember seeing a lot of ER edits here.

i used edit videos for youtubers

I don't make edit but I have some based ones on my phone.

I remember seeing many of those on my side of Jewtube (especially some digimon AMVs)
Jfl, youtube has changed so much over the years. More creative users, absolute dogshit policies from the company.

Coomfuel for @TheDarkEnigma
Never watched Digimon. I only had a crush on May from Pokémon when I was a kid. Serena was cute too, but I was already too old when X & Y came out.

Never watched Digimon. I only had a crush on May from Pokémon when I was a kid. Serena was cute too, but I was already too old when X & Y came out.
I just recently learned that Brock had the same voice actor as Seto Kaiba from Yugioh.

I just recently learned that Brock had the same voice actor as Seto Kaiba from Yugioh.
That brown guy that always keeps is eyes closed and simps on every foid he sees in the anime. Later, they booted him off the show for some reason.

That brown guy that always keeps is eyes closed and simps on every foid he sees in the anime. Later, they booted him off the show for some reason.
Probably cause some karen complained it was teaching their kids to sexually harass women.

Probably cause some karen complained it was teaching their kids to sexually harass women.
Lol, maybe.

I remember I wished Pokémon was real life because I wanted to be with May. Like, I was attracted to a cartoon character and I wanted her to be real. I was like 5 at the time.

I never really grew up with the Pokémon games as a kid but I kinda wished I had.

I edited a book once but never got paid. I did however get lots of fancy meals and free weed... But I would have rather had the $300 I was promised.

Lol, maybe.

I remember I wished Pokémon was real life because I wanted to be with May. Like, I was attracted to a cartoon character and I wanted her to be real. I was like 5 at the time.

I never really grew up with the Pokémon games as a kid but I kinda wished I had.
i don’t think I really ever had a crush like that, but I remember the first cartoon I thought was hot as a little kid.
4DED76F2 8E15 4F0F BFCE 82CF17144EE5