Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do any of you get depressed at just the site of attractive women

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Dementiacel
★★★★★
g9h04cszwuuz.png

yes, especially quiet ones that are white and classy--more angry than depressed

No, I don't feel anything when I see attractive women except for thinking "oh, she's beautiful". I don't even think "I want to fuck her" because even for that I would need at least some basic check of matching personalities.

especially when they’re walking around with the latest iphones. Im jealous of their wealth and stupidity. Wealth accumulated only by being born with a hole.

I sat next to one on a plane and it filled me with rage. She had a “bride” hairclip, a new ipad, iphone, and other NPC shit. I imagine she lives with a chad in a nice house while I rot in a shitty apartment with nothing.

especially when they’re walking around with the latest iphones. Im jealous of their wealth and stupidity. Wealth accumulated only by being born with a hole.

I sat next to one on a plane and it filled me with rage. She had a “bride” hairclip, a new ipad, iphone, and other NPC shit. I imagine she lives with a chad in a nice house while I rot in a shitty apartment with nothing.

She had a “bride” hairclip, a new ipad, iphone, and other NPC shit. I imagine she lives with a chad in a nice house while I rot in a shitty apartment with nothing.
It's just absolutely insane that women simply have the option of fucking a rich man to get into wealth. I can barely imagine it because it's so different than the options in my life.

Women can either get good jobs from having good grades after being favored by the female teachers. They can get jobs through forced gender quotas and affirmative action, or by simply sucking boss's dick.

And if they don't feel like having a job, they can just fuck a rich man and be a stay at home wife.

They win no matter what.

It's just absolutely insane that women simply have the option of fucking a rich man to get into wealth. I can barely imagine it because it's so different than the options in my life.

Women can either get good jobs from having good grades after being favored by the female teachers. They can get jobs through forced gender quotas and affirmative action, or by simply sucking boss's dick.

And if they don't feel like having a job, they can just fuck a rich man and be a stay at home wife.

They win no matter what.
And that's ONLY when it comes to money/jobs.

They have SEVERAL OTHER advantages and perks in life.

Absolutely ridiculous.

Try seeing an attractive woman with a guy who's so ugly you might pass as low to mid tier normie standing next to him. Pure suifuel...

It's just absolutely insane that women simply have the option of fucking a rich man to get into wealth.
so many of my fucking cousins failed in life by not being able to do shit in college because they were too busy having fun and doing nt shit instead of studying and they just married a rich guy and now lifemog me to complete oblivion

so many of my fucking cousins failed in life by not being able to do shit in college because they were too busy having fun and doing nt shit instead of studying and they just married a rich guy and now lifemog me to complete oblivion
:society:

its so brutal mang seeing this shit because i worked my ass off to get into a top tier college (its really important if youre in a third world country otherwise youre doomed) only to get bullied because of me being neurodivergent and spent my entire time rotting and failed most of my classes and now im gonna graduate without a job and be unemployed before i eventually succumb to the rope

life is so unfair it almost makes me laugh when its not making me wanna rope jfl

no

not like there are many in this shithole

I've only seen one in my entire life who was truly gorgeous and I felt such rage and inferiority.

I've only seen one in my entire life who was truly gorgeous and I felt such rage and inferiority.
I'll never understand this. some negative feelings from them dressing provocatively sure but inferiority? could never be me.

exactly, the hotter the girl the angry I get, especially when they are those upper class sluts that will settle with white chad or some betabuxx

I'll never understand this. some negative feelings from them dressing provocatively sure but inferiority? could never be me.
Feeling inferior from being unable to attract her.

Feeling inferior from being unable to attract her.
you're not inferior for this. she's inferior for preferring a football team of apes. I'm not even coping. there's three main things you have over her
1. pragmatism, unwavering logic
2. physical strength
3. Being STI free :feelskek:

Yes I assume I must either be invisible to them or disgusting

Yes I assume I must either be invisible to them or disgusting
Brutal AVI, a staple blackpill indeed. You're correct btw so don't even look at them

DISCLAMER: I'm technically grey even though I had 8k post so as a protection of not getting banned I'm saying they're not worth looking at.

Last edited:
Brutal AVI, a staple blackpill indeed. You're correct btw so don't even look at them

DISCLAMER: Im' technically grey even though I had 8k post so as a protection of not getting banned I'm saying they're not worth looking at.
I still like coomfuel if a girls showing her ass or tits off I’m gonna look

A foolish undertaking. There's everything you want to coom to online (I don't recommend that either XD)

Remember this btw. don't let desire and lust fester. dont look unless the time and the place arises to instantly get off (like in your room at night). it's best to monkmaxx tho

Yeah. Your depression peaks. I always find it difficult to get the image of them out of my head that can last up to weeks.

I just want women to get away from me at this point. I guess it's beyond over.

exactly, the hotter the girl the angry I get, especially when they are those upper class sluts that will settle with white chad or some betabuxx
I wanna be specific in saying that 'slutty bimbo hot' does not make me as angry-- because there's just something more down to earth about that even though they are clear whores. They aren't ambiguous.

But a quiet demure pretty white girl that dresses in a stylish and modest way angers the fuck out of me, because you don't know what they are thinking, but it's probably not nice things since women feel disgust at a magnitude of order higher than men. They are so fucking fake.

Only if I have the wrong hat and a bad angle to stare at her vjj

All I think is…

1. Meh just another stuck up bitch that thinks she’s too good for me.

Or…

2. Meh probably some ass ugly nigger baboon’s toilet and future murder victim or soon to be AIDS infected single mothER.

Or…

3. Stupid fucking bitch doesn’t know what’s good for her and is just going to ruin her life chasing Chads that will never use her as more than a cum dump and then she will live out the rest of her days surrounded only by cats.

Last edited:
No, I don't feel anything when I see attractive women except for thinking "oh, she's beautiful". I don't even think "I want to fuck her" because even for that I would need at least some basic check of matching personalities.

:feelsrope: