Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do any of you come up with weird worlds in your head

Inceldo

Inceldo

Banned
-
What i do is start of with something and let the world grow from it

Like a monkey sitting in the dark. A portal opens and it goes to this lush land filled with waterfalls and giant animals. And it goes travelling with weird shit constantly happening

how about a world where foids dont exist

I used to sit and imagine like this. I lost my imagination. Maybe I don't have time to imagine anymore.

When I’m on acid yeah. My imagination can get pretty wild when I’m feeling it.

What i do is start of with something and let the world grow from it

Like a monkey sitting in the dark. A portal opens and it goes to this lush land filled with waterfalls and giant animals. And it goes travelling with weird shit constantly happening
When I smoke a lot of weed, I sometimes make music videos in my head to disco songs. I picture social groups like women, black people and queers dancing like the disco zombies in the plants vs. zombies game. They are dancing as a means of posturing and showing strength in numbers. Often, as the weed kicks in the music video degrades and becomes more and more bizarre. For instance, the dancers may turn into chunks of poop, school shooters, etc.
Maxresdefault

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 38
Yeah i make D&D campaigns in my head. Very detailed ones at that.

Despite having no friends to play with.

Its fun.

Yeah. Sounds fruity but whenever I'm being affectionate with my cat (not sexually in case your minds deep in the gutter) I'll make up some strange variations of her name in a cutsey sort of voice.
Again, yes it's very faggey I admit it but i wanted to answer OP's question honestly.

I am always around very bizzare landscapes and architecture in my dreams...
I wish I could sketch well so I could transfer them in paper, but oh well

Go write a book. Maybe you're good enough to cash in on it.

Yeah, when I'm high. I write about them too

When I was a kid, and had a hard time sleeping, I'd imagine myself piloting an X-Wing (in 3rd person, lol) through lots of weird portals and hyperspace.

I created my own little world when I was 10 and have been expanding on it ever since