Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do any of you believe in afterlife?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

EVEN THE DEVIL WAS ONCE AN ANGEL
★★★★
I do. There is a judgment day and justice will be served. There is a God above who will be merciful to me and my ppl but not to you atheists.

I believe that when you die, that is after life itself

What comes after life? death

To believe in after life, that implies there is a before life

I don't believe in an afterlife but I hope there is one. Doesn't have to be a heaven style afterlife, I just hope there's more to this world.

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/37/...

meme atlas on X: Post here if you're a big brained #cryptocurrency  trader... https://t.co/6nsDFfZ5bw https://t.co/v7V0WgZeUN / X

Mumbo jumbo talk

I don't believe in an afterlife but I hope there is one. Doesn't have to be a heaven style afterlife, I just hope there's more to this world.
I'm an atheist, but I feel like there has to be something more to this world, just something we'd never be able to find out or comprehend on our own.

Not 100% but who knows?

I believe that those who pass on their genes get reincarnated while those who don't cease to exist

If God exists I really hate him for all the suffering and unfairness in the world so I'm going to hell if God exists.