Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Do any of you at all have any blackpilled parents? Fucking seriously!

• Thread starter Welcumtotherealworld
  • Start date
Welcumtotherealworld

Welcumtotherealworld

Subhuman Filth
Seriously it literally doesn't seem possible to black pill your parents, almost as if they don't want to admit that they've produced a living breathing pile of trash. Hmmmmmmm

Just had a talk with my dad about the definition of success, it truly amazes me how despite him being an educated and intelligent man he still seems to think that I should aspire to reach financial success and get a girl by being friendly with everyone around me, or at least pretend to so I can move up the social ladder.
Once you were raised from age 0-30+ with values the media and government want you to be risen by there is no blackpilling you. I think after a certain age the mind gets so used to the current state it's in that it rejects any new ideas that seem to devalue your own codes. Same goes for blackpill though, look at the world with such a perspective and you will never be able to be bluepilled ever again.

Legit impossible, I only want to go into the wild at this point. Just live in solitude.

My parents have never spoken to me about girls or relationships. It's assumed I will get an arranged marriage when im financially stable

If I had blackpilled parents then they would've mercy killed me

That's obvious. Having kids is pure egoism, and those who are egoist won't never admit that fact.

Parents, want you to become the thing that fullyfillls their useless lives, they don't accept that you are pure genetic scum, born to suffer.

I am not the one that banned you, incelkingkong banned you for "trying to start drama".
What kind of drama? Was kingkong being protective of his little tranny fakecel friend?

I am not the one that banned you, incelkingkong banned you for "trying to start drama".
unban me he is just on a power trip, i would advise Kointo the offtopic king make the offtopic discord

Yes. My mother agrees that looks are all that really matters in the dating scene as well as in the professional scene as far as female support is concerned.

What kind of drama? Was kingkong being protective of his little tranny fakecel friend?

Heroinfather kept calling me a "soyboy", accusing me of trying to act "tough" by banning users.

evrytime i say looks matter my mom say b-but man are worse

Who were you banning?

Incelkingkong banned St.Tropez; Weed, itsOver etc. I banned then when they came back and heroinfather made that accusation.

We didnt banned for nothing though, they kept spamming the chat and made the chat cancer.

Incelkingkong banned St.Tropez; Weed, itsOver etc. I banned then when they came back and heroinfather made that accusation.

We didnt banned for nothing though, they kept spamming the chat and made the chat cancer.
I support the banning of all three of those users. They've all had sex without money exchanging hands at some point in their lives, or multiple points relatively recently.

>blackpilled
>parents

no, that's why I will never talk about blackpill with them

>blackpilled
>parents

no, that's why I will never talk about blackpill with them

No, they are stupid baby boomer runts that should have died before reproducing