Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do any of u live in your own place?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
I live in a dorm by myself for 2/3 of the year. It's good in its own way, mostly because I can jerk off in the comfort of my own room and also browse inkwells.cho whenever I feel like it, without anyone eavesdropping or invading my business. Thing is though, I'm extremely limited to what I could play because my parents purposely bottlenecked me (I DO have a gaming PC at home), so I'm on a shitty laptop and I'm only able to play games older than 2013.

I had my own dorm when I went to college for a while because my roommate was never there it would get dark and I learned how to go asleep without being paranoid of being alone.

I live in a dorm by myself for 2/3 of the year. It's good in its own way, mostly because I can jerk off in the comfort of my own room and also browse inkwells.cho whenever I feel like it, without anyone eavesdropping or invading my business. Thing is though, I'm extremely limited to what I could play because my parents purposely bottlenecked me (I DO have a gaming PC at home), so I'm on a shitty laptop and I'm only able to play games older than 2013.

purposefully bottlenecked you?

If I lived on my own the first thing I'd do is buy a sex doll. Literally not gonna lie

Yeah. They don't want me playing games, so they gave me a laptop that runs them horribly, lmao.

What do they want you to do? Study every last minute of the day?

No,I live with my parents,it's good because they're understanding and pay for food and gas and things like that.

I would like to have my own place sometimes because I would fill it with Dakimakuras,figurines and other weeb shit,but it would be a pain in the ass to buy and manage things by myself so I quickly forget about that.

No,I live with my grandmother :feelsbadman:

No, the matriarchy won’t let me

No. I did before but not now. But soon..

No, I live with my parenta

It would make for better STEM coping when you can work on projects without justifying every little piece of rod stock you ordered to your idiotic normie mom.

in a way as I live in a caravan but my family are close by and it fucking pisses me off, I would kill for my own place but in aus now we are having a housing shortage and getting into private is near impossible if you have no work reference as I have worked on a property and the bloke told me he would give me one but when I asked his fuck ugly mongrel wife put a stop to it as she does not like me so now I am stuck.

Y do u wanna know :feelstrash:

Some people here would tell me that there is no correlation between living with your parents and by yourself. Chad can live under a bridge and he would still slay brah.

So I can kidnap you
Fc4377c8cda64cc142716a3736519fe58bf9f96c hq

I live at my mama's house. :feelsautistic:

Yes it’s the only upside of wageslaving (well that and insurance). It’s nice to weedmaxx in peace

nah, but i had brief periods where i was alone for a 2-3 weeks, those were lifefuel