Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Do any of play smash online?

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
I’ve had my switch for like 3 and a half years but I don’t think I really played smash online. I might start trying do any of you do it.
Also is it expensive.

How is this a blackpill?

a fight game?

Smashing your mom

I play black ops cold war and i call nigger anyone who kills me fr fr also new diablo is cool ong

Switch is soy

Don’t like fightings tbh. They’re only fun when played with friends and their single player is pretty boring.

Cope. Don’t let the ramblings of a /v/tard ruin your enjoyment in peak vidya like Breath of the Wild. Switch has some really phenomenal titles.
I’m not a /v/ tard dude I didnt even grow up or actually played serious vidya in my life

Cope. Don’t let the ramblings of a /v/tard ruin your enjoyment in peak vidya like Breath of the Wild. Switch has some really phenomenal titles.
It was more of a joke, whenever someone mentions le nintendo switch I immediately think of a redditor. Tbh I have never been into nintendo

I used to. But i haven't played in ages.

the online servers are so horrible with lag

I used to, but smash ultimates online system is fucking dogshit so I stopped playing.

Can I play if I installed cfw but I have the Smash original cartridge?