Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment do any incel communities have outreach programs / communities?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Visionary
★★★★★
Like for example to people of groups who are banned from posting here. We assume that prohibited persons end up here anyway (in cognito) but obviously can't be open about who they are or get banned.

I'm trying to think of where to do that. Like rather than hijack some generic community to have a community somewhere designated for that purpose.

I guess the closest that comes to mind is AskIncels, but that's very open-ended since it doesn't specify who other party is.

Are there other more specific communities that designate who the other group is we're talking to? IE to skip out on "so who are you" and have more focused discussions about cultural differences?

"incels talk to ethnic foids" or "incels talk to white foids" or "incels talk to tyrones" etc.

why would you want to talk to internet foids or tyrones

I dunno. Maybe some discord server?

"Welcome to the Evangelical Incel Church. Please accept this pamphlet for visitors."

I pride myself on seeking out disagreeing opinions sometimes.
women don’t have any “disagreeable opinions” worth discussing. they’re just retarded animals who sit on dicks all day and can’t comprehend anything beyond their vapid experience of life

I wanna kill people

women don’t have any “disagreeable opinions” worth discussing.
they’re just retarded animals who sit on dicks all day and can’t comprehend anything beyond their vapid experience of life

Shii TBH being low-IQ / vapid / uncomprehending is why I don't want to fuck IRL dogs/ponies, as compared to comprehending / high-IQ / non-vapid 2D dogs/ponies who I would totally fuck.

So the fact that I actually want to fuck some IRL girls says to me that I must actually perceive them to have some level of comprehension/IQ superior to that of some animal species. That or I only want to do it because I'm speciesist or something, but I'm pretty egalitarian.

Everywhere other than hardline incel forums will be full of ppl that will want your blood or ban you if you open up even a little, we are the nomad banished..