Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Do Americans really wear pyjamas to school?

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
I've seen pictures of foids walking around in pyjama pants in movies and videos. In Scandinavia school is like a fashion show.

When i was in elementary school, i remember having a pyjama day

yeah

the better question would be what don't they wear

Yes. I go to a high school, lots of people show up in pjs.

Scandinavia? How different can it be from America? It must be much more "hollywood" americanised than America itself with all sorts of degeneracies

Europeans mog in general when it comes to 'self-presentation', like no other.:feelsYall:

1200x675

Last edited:
US schools really only care if you're wearing something too revealing (for girls). People will look at you weird for wearing pajamas, but it's allowed.

All 'new world' countries are like that tbh. Just begun for pyjamcels.

Last edited:
US schools really only care if you're wearing something too revealing (for girls).
not at my school, these vapid whores can wear whatever they want, one foid even wore a crop top that only covered her tits

not at my school, these vapid whores can wear whatever they want, one foid even wore a crop top that only covered her tits
Yeah it depends, some of the principals like to watch