Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do adult chads get access to prime teen pussy ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 33688
  • Start date
Is the sky blue

What do you think?

No, they get locked up every time they try, just like the adult incels

:feelstastyman:

Depends on the age. Guys in early and mid 20's get can jb pussy easily. But young girls aren't really into 40 year old men even if they are chads in their age category.
I know about several people who slept with girls aged 15-17 and never saw any jail time

Depends on the age. Guys in early and mid 20's get can jb pussy easily. But young girls aren't really into 40 year old men even if they are chads in their age category.
I know about several people who slept with girls aged 15-17 and never saw any jail time
This, if the age difference isnt bigger than 6-7 years no ones gonna give a damn.

Lol I would assume so

All these 14 yr old foids that are "dating" 20-something drug dealers aren't exactly the types to post on reddit is all I'm saying.

Go on TikTok, there are plenty of teen girls who openly gloat about getting older men to sleep with them.
Then they make videos about how they can ruin those guys lives with one tweet or TikTok post.

Does a bear shit in the woods?

Yes but early 30s is probably the latest they can do it in a reliable manner.

Jfl if you think foids would choose skinny fat normies their age over a 25-30 chad with his own car and apartment.
There are several over 25 y.o upper-tier-normie/chadlite streamers on twitch who have been banned cause it came out they slept with jailbait. Gross Gore and Hashinshin for example. I don't think they even did it using their mild internet fame.

Last edited:
in Europe yes, in USA kinda

Depends what group of teens you mean