Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do 10/10's exist?

Do 10/10 men and women exist?

• Yes

Votes: 35 76.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 23.9%

• Total voters
black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
I think they do.

10/10's are those people I think, who objectively speaking, have no extremely obvious flaws of any kind.

Or put another way, to find a flaw, you'd need a lot of time to think about minute details like eye colour (as if that matters to 10/10 facial bones) or whatever.

Meanwhile a 9.9/10 and below, you can immediately see something that could be improved, even if it takes time for you to articulate exactly what it is.

Strictly speaking, I think monica belluci is a 10/10

There are no flaws here. Your subjective like or dislike may deem her a 9, perhaps you prefer blondes for example. But the fact is, if I say "find a legitimate flaw", you probably wont think of one. Thats why I consider her 10/10. Even if I prefer blondes, I would acknowledge that at least aesthetically speaking, monica belluci is a 10

Meanwhile take a look at Charlize Theron

I dont know about you, but I can immediately point out something I dont like. A weird, slightly bulbous nose. Any number of people may like or dislike that nose, but its not infallibly streamlined and proportional like Belluci. Therefore, Charlize theron can at maximum be given 9/10 I think, depending on slight differences in preference.

tldr: I think 10/10's exist, and I define them in 2 possible ways

1. No obvious proportion flaws of any kind of all the elements of the face. Lower third, midface, upper third, skull, lips, nose, eye area, ears

2. When asked "What flaws exist", people will take a significant amount of time to think of something, if anything at all

I think you can tell a sub 10 immediately by taking any 2 people, and posing the question "What flaws exist". If there is rigorous, immediate discussion, then they're not a 10.

@Weeb25 is a 10 but he never shows his face :(

Depends on which rating scale you use. PSL 10/10 doesn't exist, normie rating does.

notice that 2D girls tend to be 10/10 perfect. Still think 2d girls aren't superior?

A 10/10 is a 9/10 that does it for you.

does it matter? I'm 0/10 for most women but for some im 4/10. at the end of the day im still incel

Gigachad is a 10/10

Gal Gadot comes to mind, but she has faults including a ski slope forehead.

Your 10s aren't 10s in my opinion and are probably sub-5 according to @Napoleon de Geso for example. The closest thing to objective ratings of looks are of men, since foids all have the same preferences (Chad). But men's preferences vary more so foids can't really be rated objectively, just loosely (no pun intended) estimated, like a deformed landwhale being a 1. But is she a 10/100000 or 11/100000? Alright this post is getting too autistic I'll stop

Your 10s aren't 10s in my opinion and are probably sub-5 according to @Napoleon de Geso for example. The closest thing to objective ratings of looks are of men, since foids all have the same preferences (Chad). But men's preferences vary more so foids can't really be rated objectively, just loosely (no pun intended) estimated, like a deformed landwhale being a 1. But is she a 10/100000 or 11/100000? Alright this post is getting too autistic I'll stop
I agree

Are all posters here low IQ motherfuckers or something?

Clearly I said OBJECTIVE 10/10’s, not subjective.

HURR DURR A 10 TO YOU ISNT A 10 TO ME no dumb fuck I’m talking about objective, unbiased 10/10, where your opinion doesn’t fcking matter.

My original claim was, 10/10’s are purely objective, and sub 10/10’s are both subjective and objective

A 9 to me may not be a 9 to you yes. Same for 9.99/10, 5/10 and 1/10, all different to different people.

But a 10 is a 10 to everyone, because a 10 is no longer defined by preference but by literal proportions.

The entire point of my post was to claim that in the specific case of 10/10’s, we are no longer judging from personal preference of beauty, but literal mathematical proportions.

I’m angry nobody understood me, hence I vent.

The question is, do 10’s exist, AND IF SO, under what conditions? I’ve stated my argument, now you all agree or disagree etc and explain your view intelligently tyty

In the case of Monica Belluci, she is a 10/10 by every single parameter you can come up with. Therefore, If you don’t like her look, that’s your personal preference, which does NOT invalidate her 10/10 status. She’s a true 10/10, and a personal 9/10 to you if you prefer blondes, etc, or for whatever reason

10/10’s have a true rating and a personal rating for each person

I suppose you can give everyone a “true” rating and a “personal” rating actually.

Last edited:
I agree with you. Objectively speaking, there are some people without objective facial flaws, women and men. And more, I think that probably there are some people without any flaw at all in life, face, body, money, inteligence, etc. These people absolutely won life lottery.

The decile looks scale has an approximate 10% margin of error due to aesthetic subjectivity. A 9/10 to you can be a 10/10 or an 8/10 to me, but nowhere below that.

Nope 9.5/10 is max

The decile looks scale has an approximate 10% margin of error due to aesthetic subjectivity. A 9/10 to you can be a 10/10 or an 8/10 to me, but nowhere below that.
Yet another person who didn’t read the original post.

You’re wrong

The looks scale at 10/10 is no longer judged via aesthetic opinion, but by the mathematical proportions of the face. A 9 to you may be an 8 to me, yes, but a 10 is not defined by your personal preference like 9 and 8, it’s instead defined by closeness to mathematical perfection, which is more tangibly quantified as how long it takes you to find a genuine flaw.

You can’t find a sensible flaw with the Monica Belluci picture I posted, so her “true rating” is 10/10, her “personal rating” for you could be anything, but you won’t invalidate she’s mathematically a 10

Yet another person who didn’t read the original post.

You’re wrong

The looks scale at 10/10 is no longer judged via aesthetic opinion, but by the mathematical proportions of the face. A 9 to you may be an 8 to me, yes, but a 10 is not defined by your personal preference like 9 and 8, it’s instead defined by closeness to mathematical perfection, which is more tangibly quantified as how long it takes you to find a genuine flaw.

You can’t find a sensible flaw with the Monica Belluci picture I posted, so her “true rating” is 10/10, her “personal rating” for you could be anything, but you won’t invalidate she’s mathematically a 10
Even the ratios and proportions fall into ranges rather than hard numbers, thus, there is no such thing as a mathematical 10.

You also have to take into account lighting and view angle that can cause slight variation in how you view the proportions of one's face. They aren't massive, but they're certainly enough to sway a person's looks score by a point or even a couple. Just one picture isn't enough to make such a precise judgment like that.

David Beckham in his prime

No bro, poop comes out of their anus at the end of the day. Right after you ejaculate is when you see what they truly look like.

Last edited:
They may exist but you’ll never get a large group of people to agree on wether or not someone is a 10

yes, @Insomniac is one of them

They may exist but you’ll never get a large group of people to agree on wether or not someone is a 10
Because people think their opinion matters when judging, which is incorrect. Unbiased judgement judges facial symmetry, proportions, sizes of facial features etc. literally nobody understands this. It’s not what you find attractive, it’s LITERALLY how proportioned a face is.

In any other part of rational society where we judge things, judges don’t allow personal emotion to come into the judgement, they judge on stone cold facts infront of them. Attractiveness is no different.

Obviously I can’t with fucking perfect 100% accuracy judge someone objectively because I’m not a damn robot. But I can appreciate and analyse proportions I see and acknowledge when they’re good/bad regardless of how I personally feel about them

Monica belluci is a sick song too by german artist Rin

The closest I've seen to a 10 is Audrey Hepburn. But even she's not a 10 because of her nose (it's just that everything else is damn perfect - her face shape mogs Monica Belluci).

I don't believe there has ever been a true 10.
What’s wrong with Monica face shape?

O_o

Yes i think they exist but very rare

Yes i think they exist but very rare
How would you define them?

Maybe I’m too low IQ to give a clear definition. I know what I mean but can’t articulate it.

A 10/10 is not every single cell in the body in perfect alignment, but it’s SO CLOSE to that, that it doesn’t matter. A 10/10 is someone whose face is so fucking beautiful that even if you notice an extremely abstract flaw like a slight face shape variation to what you think is ideal, that doesn’t matter, because all the other features are so fucking oppressively perfect it’s stunning no matter what. Idk how would you put it?

I'm sorry, but Charlize Theron is hotter than Monica Belluci.

How would you define them?

Maybe I’m too low IQ to give a clear definition. I know what I mean but can’t articulate it.

A 10/10 is not every single cell in the body in perfect alignment, but it’s SO CLOSE to that, that it doesn’t matter. A 10/10 is someone whose face is so fucking beautiful that even if you notice an extremely abstract flaw like a slight face shape variation to what you think is ideal, that doesn’t matter, because all the other features are so fucking oppressively perfect it’s stunning no matter what. Idk how would you put it?
Basically what you said here is how I define them

I'm sorry, but Charlize Theron is hotter than Monica Belluci.
Not objectively no. Charlize Theron’s features are nowhere NEAR monicas in terms of proportionality. Step outside your ego bro.

Subjectively though, sure, you may prefer Charlizes face. But Monica’s is more mathematically perfect

I think that they dont exist for the time being .... maybe after a couple of hundred of years where most of the incel looking guys and landwhales die they'll be born .... it should be something akin to a goddess. something so perfect that it hurts .... i dont think that there's a 10/10. in reality they're mostly 8/10 and 9/10 .... like really how could you rate someone a 10/10 later if you see after a couple of time another person who's more pretty ... what would that be? a 11/10

10/10 3D women don't exist, but 10/10 anime 2D women exist.