Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do 0/10's exist?

Wannabe

Wannabe

Greycel
i mean I've seen my fair share of ugly, but you guys no anyone who wouldn't even meet the rating of 1?

Wannabe said:
i mean I've seen my fair share of ugly, but you guys no anyone who wouldn't even meet the rating of 1?

It's like john cena  decided to have a field day with his fuckin face

This thread is a recipe for disaster.

Burn victims where you can't even see that they used to be humans

90% of IT members.

Facade said:
Burn victims where you can't even see that they used to be humans

Would you fuck a burn victim? Like she's gotta 8/10 body but her face is fucked up beyond all recognition?

Wannabe said:
Would you fuck a burn victim? Like she's gotta 8/10 body but her face is fucked up beyond all recognition?

yes.  absolutely.

Wannabe said:

Probably not

Wannabe said:

No. Face matters on femoids too.

Wannabe said:

I'll go to hell for doing this lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180120-234217.png
    Screenshot_20180120-234217.png
    46.3 KB · Views: 185
People so obese that they can’t get out of bed
Burn victims where their face is basically gone
People born with huge birthmarks covering their entire face
That chick that got her face ripped off by a monkey
Sloth from the goonies
Lena Dunham

1/10 is absolute rock bottom. A 0/10 would have to be something you don't even register as a sexual being, like a table cloth or a coat hanger.

1/10 is absolute rock bottom. A 0/10 would have to be something you don't even register as a sexual being, like a table cloth or a coat hanger.
>bumping a 1 year old thread
Why?

Table cloth and coat hanger mog me.

Those who were born or became deformed would qualify

Yes, some guy working at my fathers place is legit trueest cel I have ever seen in my life.

Yes. The men who come back from the military with a head covered in flesh mounds, sores, and 7 holes where their eyes, nose, mouth, and ears used to be instead of a face. Those guys are 0/10s