Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs Edit

lonelysince2006

lonelysince2006

Cumming in Amelie Cheung is my life goal

@ChudMasterofBation @Vlarke @MoggedByALoli @La Grande Infamie @Da_Yunez @ItsovERfucks @Gokubro @FuckYou @Cayden Zhang @Lonelyus @DarkStar @NiggerSlayer

I’ve read that they were making snuff films for people high up in society

nice u should make an artyom and nikita edit next

I don't make edits, I just find them, but I'll try and find those two.

There’s a lot of them on tiktok I had a lot on my phone but I deleted them all for more storage

Based, I need to learn more about Russian/EE/Slav shootERs

First gore video ive watched was 3 guys 1 hammer. Don't like them, killed random people without a motive. The edit is still good.

View attachment 1196061

There’s a lot of them on tiktok I had a lot on my phone but I deleted them all for more storage
You should post them as threads.
First gore video ive watched was 3 guys 1 hammer. Don't like them, killed random people without a motive. The edit is still good.
Yeah, it's not the best gore video, but I would say I like the Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs for working in pairs. In fact, I've never heard of serial killers working in pairs, except maybe the Academy Maniacs (who came after them).

Yeah, it's not the best gore video, but I would say I like the Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs for working in pairs. In fact, I've never heard of serial killers working in pairs, except maybe the Academy Maniacs (who came after them).
I'm sorry for the offtop, but how do I post a video from my gallery? I have a lot of edits, I want to share.

I'm sorry for the offtop, but how do I post a video from my gallery? I have a lot of edits, I want to share.
Click the three vertical dots on the far left, then click this icon:

Video icon

In fact, I've never heard of serial killers working in pairs, except maybe the Academy Maniacs (who came after them).
Leonard Lake and Charles Ng also worked together and made videos of women

No, I think you're not seeing it. Maybe contact moderators for help?
Nah, i really dont have these options. My reply window looks like that pic you posted but the media button is missing. How do i contact moderators? and what would i say to them, if i cant send pics? :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Nah, i really dont have these options. My reply window looks like that pic you posted but the media button is missing. How do i contact moderators? and what would i say to them, if i cant send pics? :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
@Dregster @Fat Link @PLA1092 @Uggo Mongo This guy says he doesn't have any button to insert media. Is this a system issue or something on his part?