Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel DMC4 is Mental Gymnastics , i improved a ton in 7 months , foids wont infect the game bc its old and if you wanna be good you need to invest HOURS

Izayacel

Izayacel

Cl0wnER "
★★★★★
this game is way harder in terms of combos then dmc5 but it feels so rewarding and satisfying on getting better

foids wont even bother bc its not a mainstream game , and its way to hard for them, the Muscle memory you need for this game is off the charts. ( if you want to be good )

looks like cheap 1990 version of gunz the duel for retarded poor children or shameless tekken copy but bad one

looks like cheap 1990 version of gunz the duel for retarded poor children or shameless tekken copy but bad one

this game has nothing to do with tekken or gunz , its an action single player game where combos are the main focus , this game is way harder then gunz btw

Bro..........................................

Devil May Cry 4 isn't an incel game.

this game is way harder in terms of combos then dmc5 but it feels so rewarding and satisfying on getting better

foids wont even bother bc its not a mainstream game , and its way to hard for them, the Muscle memory you need for this game is off the charts. ( if you want to be good )

Cool man.
After you´re done with Devil May Cry.
Play Killer Instinct.
Devil May Cry 4 isn't an incel game.
What IS an Incel game ?
WTF

you need some dedication to be able to play like this , i just saw people do cool stuff and i wanted to do it too

I like it too, but it would probably fit better in Off Topic.

looks like incel game

could be cuck game too though

What's more incel, DMC or Bayonetta?

Bro..........................................

Game looks good to me
i miss gunz,I hope someone pick it up and re-release it without changes in gameplay just better graphics unlike gunz 2 without k style. The developers should realize that the main selling point of original gunz is the ninja-like fighting gameplay

Game looks good to me

i miss gunz,I hope someone pick it up and re-release it without changes in gameplay just better graphics unlike gunz 2 without k style. The developers should realize that the main selling point of original gunz is the ninja-like fighting gameplay
I didn't manage to play a single game in gunz 2. No enough players or something. Or big lags. G1 was awesome but many cheater

I dowloaded the demo of dmc v and I couldnt do shit

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back