Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

DLCs/Add-ons that incels did not buy.

Devilspawncel

Devilspawncel

It's over :)
★★★★★
Looks DLC:
Includes a height, NT, and face package, plus romance options and more. Players may pay extra to enhance the physical aspects.

Foid DLC:
Story difficulty for players who don't like the challenging aspects of the game. The game is essentially turned into an interactive cutscene. Romance options included.

White DLC:
Massive overhaul that helps players early in the game. The player is granted loving parents and is raised in a developed country.

Am I missing anything?

Not even inkies reply to me!!!!!!!

Looks DLC:
Includes a height, NT, and face package, plus romance options and more. Players may pay extra to enhance the physical aspects.

Foid DLC:
Story difficulty for players who don't like the challenging aspects of the game. The game is essentially turned into an interactive cutscene. Romance options included.

White DLC:
Massive overhaul that helps players early in the game. The player is granted loving parents and is raised in a developed country.

Am I missing anything?
Being white havent really done anything for me, Im
still seen as ugly and deformed and people are still repulsed by me

Being white havent really done anything for me, Im
still seen as ugly and deformed and people are still repulsed by me
At least you were born in a good country with (I assume) nice parents. Ethniccels have to navigate shithole countries with parents that see them only as a retirement plan.

At least you were born in a good country with (I assume) nice parents. Ethniccels have to navigate shithole countries with parents that see them only as a retirement plan.
My parents dont even understand my chronic pain condition and i believe im at the end stage of life, Im just riding it out until my body collapsed, They say oh but i have migraines from time to time, Well if they fucked a nerve or anything in my nose when i tried to looksmaxx then im truly fucked and will rope when i feel like it but idk how to rope as guns are banned, The country sucks and people here are antisocial and rude, Weed is illegal bc of dumb boomers need to die out before it can be legalized and im stuck on neetbuxx which is higher paid than when i worked, I get 200 usd a week now, I got 100 usd a week when i was a wagie and 170 usd as a wage a month, Do you know how it feels like to be scammed by ones own goverment, Yes i did get shelter but working for only 170 dollar a month? THE FUCK???? Yeah i live in such a great country that exploit autistic people.

over for f2pcels

White DLC:
This DLC will be removed in a future update.
Whites will be a minority in the west and have adopted nigger culture
full