Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL DJ in the Ballon D'Or ask the female "player" if she can twerk, everyone lost their mind. btw modricel won!

Based french DJ.

I wouldn't joke like that with Nordic women. They're cold as ice and don't embrace their femininity as much as I should. They're practically men with vaginas. I totally see myself joking like that with a Latina, though.

Asking a foid to twerk should be the same as asking a guy to flex his muscles.

ballon d'or has been compromised as a real madrid circle jerk

Asking a foid to twerk should be the same as asking a guy to flex his muscles.

Exactly. No one complains when foids ask guys to flex their muscles, so foids and their pet cucks should be banned from complaining when a foid is asked to twerk (and in this case she wasn't even asked to actually twerk, she was just asked if she knew how).

Exactly. No one complains when foids ask guys to flex their muscles, so foids and their pet cucks should be banned from complaining when a foid is asked to twerk (and in this case she wasn't even asked to actually twerk, she was just asked if she knew how).
Cucks and whores need anything to get outraged about to keep their victim narrative, while sub4 men can get killed in the street and no one would care.

i bet she would twerk for chad

that dj s obviously a fucking incel.

c'mon bro what's your handle here?

i bet she would twerk for chad

that dj s obviously a fucking incel.

c'mon bro what's your handle here?
She'd do way more than just 'twerk' for DJ Chad.

She'd do way more than just 'twerk' for DJ Chad.
bro she sucked dick just to win the prize. twerk is nothing for her, its just there was live cameras there so perfect time for METOO.

bro she sucked dick just to win the prize. twerk is nothing for her, its just there was live cameras there so perfect time for METOO.
"Oh no, please give her a million dollars so she can wipe her tears away with a few dozen pairs of chad balls."

lmao lifefuel he made her so uncomfortable funny to watch

> Female ballon d'or
> Created in 2018

She did more degenerate things in private.
"I'm not like the other girls"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back