Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel DIY Orgasms

• Thread starter AmIjustDreaming
  • Start date
AmIjustDreaming

AmIjustDreaming

FIRE KEVIN STEFANSKI
★★★★★
Last edited:
This reminds me of another song.

Who needs love? Not me! Who needs friends? I got me! Who needs drugs? Me! Who needs sex? I got me!
But I don't care about that now, 'cause I'm fucking drunk! (Fucking drunk!) I don't care about life, I'm happy fucking up! (Fucking up!) I don't care about you now, 'cause I hate everyone! (Everyone!) Don't need no justification, just gimme the fucking gun!
I want to feel like this tbh. Alcoholmaxxing and druggmaxxing feel like good copes

I want to feel like this tbh. Alcoholmaxxing and druggmaxxing feel like good copes
Tumblr mpj010HDP11s1n8txo1 250

This is good too. What do the lyrics say?
for the exact lyrics i'll check to see if my vinyl record came with a lyrics sheet. rusty didn't seem to put lyrics on the internet, but you should check out total abuses music. if it didn't, i'll email rusty

for the exact lyrics i'll check to see if my vinyl record came with a lyrics sheet. rusty didn't seem to put lyrics on the internet, but you should check out total abuses music. if it didn't, i'll email rusty

I wanna get drunk and pass out on the floor
Work myself into convulsions, beat my head against the door
I wanna cut my skin, cut it until I bleed
I wanna feel pain, it's the life that I lead

Stick me in the heart, I ain't got one anyway

GG Allin was a prime low inhib balding manlet-dicklet. And he managed to get groupies. A hero for all of us here.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2SDmZzcUlI