Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Diwali racism in my country (Curreycels enter at own risk)

Claude

Claude

Banned
-
In my country Diwali is a national holiday

Some racist events that happened a few days ago on Diwali

Based person throws egg at family celebrating Diwali

Rich Soccer Mom mocks curries (their head shaking) and their accent

Over for curries. We are joke everywhere.

@Transcended Trucel @curryfool @Zer0/∞ @wereqryan
thoughts lol???

Last edited:
I dont care, fuck off

Over for us. Us curries are treated as second class everywhere. Even in curryland, curries would simp for a cumskin over an NRI indian.
Americans hate curries for scam calls and the bob vagene meme. Singapore for low IQ mainlander curries using too many spices, bargaining too much and other low IQ shit.

The situation is so bad, I work a remote job to cope and avoid mogigng/humiliation. It is too brutal walking outside as a curry.

Doxxing @Transcended Trucel

I dont care, fuck off
k
Over for us. Us curries are treated as second class everywhere. Even in curryland, curries would simp for a cumskin over an NRI indian.
Americans hate curries for scam calls and the bob vagene meme. Singapore for low IQ mainlander curries using too many spices, bargaining too much and other low IQ shit.

The situation is so bad, I work a remote job to cope and avoid mogigng/humiliation. It is too brutal walking outside as a curry.
yea in the gym one the woman in pink is a VP of a big fashion company. She since deleted her IG and LinkedIn after going viral and on her fashion company ig their models are all east asian or white ppl
Doxxing @Transcended Trucel
View attachment 523281
that's SubHumanCurryCel on Looksmax

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back