Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Divorces to increase after corona virus pandemic ends.

• Thread starter Personalityinkwell
  • Start date
(((lawyers are expecting more)))

Tell me again, do you give your property like curtains or furniture the right to divorce you? Then why do toilets have these rights

(((lawyers are expecting more)))
0925114.jpg

"d`an warry ma´am, this is a great contract, lots of implications, very open, mah colleague did great work with dat! She is a great lawyer, I love working with her! Id say we can make half the stuff, plus the house on that, sounds nice eh? I will take my humble 20% of course, if ya husband wannta see tha kids just call me, will add an extra charge on top and give you full custody!"
Judikative

Tell me again, do you give your property like curtains or furniture the right to divorce you? Then why do toilets have these rights
In a sane world, you would be able to go ER on your wife if she is a callous cheating cunt. Worked well in Spain, crimson red is a good colour for doors ngl.

"d`an warry ma´am, this is a great contract, lots of implications, very open, mah colleague did great work with dat! She is a great lawyer, I love working with her! Id say we can make half the stuff, plus the house on that, sounds nice eh? I will take my humble 20% of course, if ya husband wannta see tha kids just call me, will add an extra charge on top and give you full custody!"
View attachment 309327
:feelsclown:

In a sane world, you would be able to go ER on your wife if she is a callous cheating cunt. Worked well in Spain, crimson red is a good colour for doors ngl.
What's the point of marriage or family if you're gonna let cattle do what it wants. Might as well remove these words from the law

Interesting it’s a cope but maybe collapse is coming

Not a single drop of loyalty in their blood.

Makes sense considering domestic violence has been up since it started.

The real reason though probably is betabux aint making enough bux

Its because betabuxxers are losing/have lost their jobs, foids dont want to be with a poor ugly male so they just divorce them and take most of their assets.

Capitalism kicked people out of their homes during a deadly pandemic and told them to catch the virus at McDonalds at least
Definetly not suprised