Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Divorced ricecuck pays $25k for "dating coaches"

Too many parasites and grifters would lose money if the blackpill was really mainstream

Wow with that $25k he could've upped his body count to 100+. Instead he got scammed and seems proud of it

Wow with that $25k he could've upped his body count to 100+. Instead he got scammed and seems proud of it

Yep, it's better to just go for prostitutes and build your confidence that way.

I swear why are some men just completely ok with getting fucked over

I dunno man it seems like it worked for him more or less. And he fucked a lot of women along the way.
Yep, it's better to just go for prostitutes and build your confidence that way.
prozzies deflate your confidence I know from experience. There is no talking and flirting practice and their acting skills are usually horrible (you can see the disgust on their face).

Jfl if you believe that shit :feelskek:
I don't believe it - He literally just said it - he fucked ~30 women presumably without paying during the course of that. Plus ended up with a gf.

(Of course I know some of these workshops hire women to fuck you. But even if so, it can't be all 30.)

If you have to resort to even paying a dime then its over for you. Women approach and throw themselves at attractive men all the time.

he will just grind hard and approach 12000 women

jfl just another betabuxxing cucked ricecel

You can't buy love with money and status bruh