Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Divorce rape victim on am I ugly

DostoevskyCel

DostoevskyCel

Officer
9AAF813A BC91 4076 929A 642CBF0959F5

Over for you boyo

its not so over for him if he gets a hair transplant, but if he's bluepilled he wont

its not so over for him if he gets a hair transplant, but if he's bluepilled he wont
If you post on am I ugly, you’re bluepilled, every poster on there gets told find a style get a haircut be confident and they all believe it

If you post on am I ugly, you’re bluepilled, every poster on there gets told find a style get a haircut be confident and they all believe it
i posted on amiugly and was told i was ugly :feelsbadman:

His soul... shattered... His hairline... evaporated....:feelsrope:

Screenshot 20210507 2132042

He just needs more confidence. He's just needs a better haircut..... And betterm..eh e ears?? Teeheeh

You’re not at your full potential teehee~ everyone has a soul mate, what are you an inkwel?
You're damn right you whore. You oppressed us for the beginning of time and now it's time for payback by burying you're gender into the ground :feelsdevil:

The ultimate swagger of inkwel
712cd36ab429e066a0388f4e87ff7c15

You're damn right you whore. You oppressed us for the beginning of time and now it's time for payback by burying you're gender into the ground :feelsdevil:

The ultimate swagger of inkwel
View attachment 450259
7F032250 ED72 448D 8D9B CF5C8EF9832E

st. Hamudi headshotting the final IT / onlyfans whore in the incel civil war, circa 2035