Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Diving into the dumpster fire of Hamza's comment section

blackraven

blackraven

Asphalt8r
★★★★★
Hamza15

Some will get hit hard with blackpill later on

KEK LMAO THATS HILARIOUS.

Most of these 15yo ZOOMERS heightmogg me

Reality of Blackpill usually sets in after 20 yr unless you are already ugly af and get bullied daily since very young age.

prob muslim incels too. lmfao cringe asf bro gtfo

Kinda cute actually. Reminds me of the naivety of my own youth. These kiddos, I'm afraid, will have to learn the hard way.

None of it will matter if they are truly subhuman. :society:

Self improvement is ultimately a cope, and it definitely should not be done or practiced simply for foids; no amount of wealthmaxxing or gymmaxxing will ever truly make you attractive to foids, seeing as your subhuman bone structure/facial features/race/height/NT status will always remain... :feelsclown:

Though it may help in terms of self defense/comfort/copemaxxing; anything else having to do with "personality" or such is instantly a useless bluepilled cope, considering that your looks and other halos/failos directly influence how foids percieve your personality/how interesting you are. :feelsUgh: