Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Diversity

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
Ever notice how diverse male preferences are? If there's a type of woman out there, there's a group of men out there thinking "perfect!'
Some like young women, some like old women, some like short women, some like tall women, some like skinny women, some like fat women, some like large-breasted women, some like small-breasted women, some like outgoing women, some like not so outgoing women, etc. One man can find a woman ugly while another considers the same one beautiful.

Female preferences though? They either want a hyper-masculine Chad or a pretty-boy Chad. That's it, that's all they're attracted to.
While someone might look at my female equivalent and think "damn, she's cute" no-one is thinking the same about me.

Being a (not attractive) man = death sentence.

There's this myth that women have far varied taste somehow, it doesn't make any sense.

And somehow it's women who suffer from beauty standards.

I'm mostly attracted to curry girls. kek

It's because men can spread their genes in a matter of secs while owmne need 9 months. Fcuk biology

How can normies deny this?

the height situation pretty much sums up preferences across both genders. tall for a man = sexy. short = repulsive. tall for a woman = sexy. short for a woman = cute.