Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Ditzy, Dumb Naive White Bitches

L

LTNcel

Officer
★★★
Why is it only white girls that end up being very blue pilled and have such a stronger "just world" fallacy belief more than other ethnicities? I once had some dumb blonde whore that was working in a group home I was staying at eye-fuck me like a whore even though she was dating some beaner at the time (that let her live with him rent-free of course), but the only "nice" compliment she ever gave me was that I'm "nice and easy to talk to" (sounds beta-cucked af). Why do these whores "flirt" with men they don't even find GL? All common sense when looking at pictures of myself on my phone, poor rating on photos by AI and on r/rate me, as well as lack of social circle and never getting invited to even hang out with people as friends on the weekend outside of school all point to me being ugly anyways.

Why is it only white girls that end up being very blue pilled and have such a stronger "just world" fallacy belief more than other ethnicities? I once had some dumb blonde whore that was working in a group home I was staying at eye-fuck me like a whore even though she was dating some beaner at the time (that let her live with him rent-free of course), but the only "nice" compliment she ever gave me was that I'm "nice and easy to talk to" (sounds beta-cucked af). Why do these whores "flirt" with men they don't even find GL? All common sense when looking at pictures of myself on my phone, poor rating on photos by AI and on r/rate me, as well as lack of social circle and never getting invited to even hang out with people as friends on the weekend outside of school all point to me being ugly anyways.
Attractive women probably spend more time around chad than around incels and this makes them view the world as a magical place.