Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Disturbing video shows ricecel store owner getting punched in the face by a customer 'I've been worried with every single person that comes in'

WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★

MAY 7, 2021

WASHINGTON — As the owner of Max Trading Corporation near Union Market for more than 20 years, Chong Hu Lu always felt safe until an incident in May has left him rattled.

In early May, a store surveillance camera captured a man punching Lu in the face. Lu said he was attacked when he told the man how the store policy prohibited him from opening the jewelry display cases.

Lu said the suspect began to throw punches at him while yelling the words “f****** Chinese” several times.

D.C. Police said the suspect is Samuel Delwyn Thomas of Cockeysville, Maryland. Thomas was charged with aggravated assault and police are reportedly investigating if the case is potentially motivated by hate or bias.

However, Lu told WUSA9 how he's worried because Thomas has already been released. Court documents revealed he's out on pretrial with his next court date being in December. He must check in with the Pretrial Services Agency every week and was ordered to stay away from the business

"I received an email from the lawyer saying the guy was arrested and let go," Lu said with the help of a translator. "Now I'm worried. I've been worried with every single person that comes in."

While Lu said he's doing okay following 14 stitches to his face, his wife has been waking up scared. They both are now carrying a taser and pepper spray, a first since they opened their business. Up until the incident, the store has remained mostly safe.

"I don't know this guy but I'll never forget what he looks like," Lu said.

The attack happened as cases of discrimination and violence against the Asian American Pacific Islander community surged ever since the start of the pandemic.

The organization Stop AAPI Hate documented more than 6,600 incidents of hate from March 2020 to March 2021, although experts believe many other cases aren't being reported.

A most recent report from Stop AAPI Hate highlights the mental health crisis stemmed from anti-Asian hate incidents and listed the following findings:
  • Asian Americans who have experienced racism are more stressed by anti-Asian hate than the pandemic itself.
  • One in five Asian Americans who have experienced racism display racial trauma, the psychological and emotional harm caused by racism.
  • After reporting, Asian Americans who have experienced racism have lower race-based traumatic stress.
  • Asian Americans who have experienced racism have heightened symptoms of depression, anxiety, stress, and physical symptoms.
A Pew Research Center survey in April also found 32% of Asian adults say they have feared someone might threaten or physically attack them, a much higher percentage compared to other racial or ethnic groups. About 81% of Asian adults also say violence against them is increasing, far surpassing the share of all U.S. adults who say the same.

As the investigation continues into Lu's case, police said the designation as a hate or bias-motivated crime doesn't mean that prosecutors will prosecute it as a hate crime. The Special Liaison Branch is assisting with this investigation.

Its always a black isnt it

nigger wanted to rob the jewerly i guess

Every fucking time dude. It's to the point where libcucks can't sweep it under the rug anymore
It's a reality that ethnics and blacks in particular commit more crimes but what people never put forward is their solution for it.
Either they admit they want to genocide 80 % of Africa or focus on the reason behind this crime rate amongst "minorities".
I'm ethnic myself and no it's not genetics (saying that for any stormcuck jumping from the bush like a well trained Nazi to call for a massive ethnic purge).
It literally pisses me off way more than it pisses off whites, because I both hate criminals like that and I get to live looking like them, talk about a shitty life.

Last edited:
Should have not opened a store in the hood. :bigbrain:

It's a reality that ethnics and blacks in particular commit more crimes but what people never put forward is their solution for it.
Either they admit they want to genocide 80 % of Africa or focus on the reason behind this crime rate amongst "minorities".
I'm ethnic myself and no it's not genetics (saying that for any stormcuck jumping from the bush like a well trained Nazi to call for a massive ethnic purge).
It literally pisses me off way more than it pisses off whites, because I both hate criminals like that and I get to live looking like them, talk about a shitty life.
Too political, unfollowed

Too political, unfollowed
:feelstastyman:
Political ? It's literally life as an ethnic incel, being compared to them and having to deal with racists.
And life IS politics. Stupid to say otherwise, politics dictate how you can or cannot live your life.
And who started a thread about a chinese getting punched, like what do you expect, it's racebait and has nothing to do with inceldom.

:feelstastyman:
Political ? It's literally life as an ethnic incel, being compared to them and having to deal with racists.
And life IS politics. Stupid to say otherwise, politics dictate how you can or cannot live your life.
And who started a thread about a chinese getting punched, like what do you expect, it's racebait and has nothing to do with inceldom.

Should have used martial arts tbh

Niggers will be niggers

"Please be patient. I'm a jogging person":feelstastyman:

if you're going to own a store that serves niggers get a bullet proof barrier and stay behind it.also get doors that can lock thieves in. hes naive for being so relaxed around them.

if you're going to own a store that serves niggers get a bullet proof barrier and stay behind it.also get doors that can lock thieves in. hes naive for being so relaxed around them.
Otherwise youre just waiting for trouble

Chong sure has a lot of nerve not trusting a poc!

This dude’s execution daye: tomorrow

One word: niggers.

The reason why I don't claim to be one of them or associate with those animals. Everywhere they are, they bring havoc.

I just hope to get away from them.