Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Disturbed is so fucking good

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
[Blackpill] Height is a fucking huge cope

[Blackpill] Height is a fucking huge cope
30265.jpg

used to listen to them back in middle school.
my parents were into rock like AC/DC and ozzy but they heard me listening to disturbed one time and told me to turn off that fucking music. my mom said it sounded horrible and my dad said that music was made for faggots

i think i would have still listened to them if my parents didnt give me so much shit about it.

my parents were into rock like AC/DC and ozzy but they heard me listening to disturbed one time and told me to turn off that fucking music. my mom said it sounded horrible and my dad said that music was made for faggots

i think i would have still listened to them if my parents didnt give me so much shit about it.
ozzy is pretty cool imo. I don't like AC/DC but I like them better than Disturbed ngl

Lmfao oh the irony of them when their music literally come from the most faggotty era of all time.