Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Disturbed by moans

Swiswis

Swiswis

Banned
-
I was working my economical history class, was very concentrated (really!) and suddently at 1AM l hear some moans from my neighbours (upstairs right). I stopped working and my heart began to beat faster and stronger. I couldnt work anymore.... l stopped and now l'm going to sleep.

I live alone in an apartment and my neighbour is a giga chad with tatoos working in public transport....

What were your experiences about that ?
And how did you feel ?

I'd be sleeping with my Hotaru dakimakura so I'd happily go straight back to sleep without a second thought.

HappyLust

I was working my economical history class, was very concentrated (really!) and suddently at 1AM l hear some moans from my neighbours (upstairs right). I stopped working and my heart began to beat faster and stronger. I couldnt work anymore.... l stopped and now l'm going to sleep.

I live alone in an apartment and my neighbour is a giga chad with tatoos working in public transport....

What were your experiences about that ?
And how did you feel ?
One time 2 years ago, my roommate had one of his Becky girlfriends over. That night, I thought I heard a woman screaming outside. I assumed that some drunk Stacy was locked out or there was a different problem. After all, this had happened before. Wanting to save the day, I knocked on my other roommate's door and asked if he wanted to come out and check. "Go the fuck back to bed", he said.

The next day, they berated me about this. It turned out that the girlfriend and my roommate were having sex all night and she was just screaming her pussy off. I should have jumped off the balcony then and there. In fact, being autistic has made my life a bigger tragedy than Isla Vista and Sandy Hook combined(even though we lost two very great men).

Last edited:
Yea me too, the first time l heard it, l thought a woman was in danger (my window was open)

I would have started screaming or making weird noises until they stopped.

I'm happy I don't hear any of that bullshit. I live near old people and immigrants with like 30 people in one house. There's degenerates from my high school across the street but I pretend they don't exist.

I'm happy I don't hear any of that bullshit. I live near old people and immigrants with like 30 people in one house. There's degenerates from my high school across the street but I pretend they don't exist.

Lucky guy

Suicide fuel tbh tbh

I'll be frustrated once I eventually hear things like this, which I will. :'(

The funny thing is that you can hear the noise of water when they finish.
The foid went to the toilets to clean her pussy full of cum :)

This is so depressing..

So much that now l cannot sleep. I hear the guy coughing....

I have a Finance class in 4 hours, followed by marketing and finally a data processing one...

I don't know if clean is the right word for a filthy Stacie whore
So much that now l cannot sleep. I hear the guy coughing....

I have class in 4 hours....
I just lost the code for a programming project I spent a week on because the VM was "corrupted". Could be worse boyo could be worse...

I just lost the code for a programming project I spent a week on because the VM was corrupted. Could be worse boyo could be worse...

My condolences boyo. I'd have raged and probably destroyed my laptop if that happened to me.

My condolences boyo. I'd have raged and probably destroyed my laptop if that happened to me.
Worse yet someone else in the class whined about it taking him 7 hours to complete. I have easily spent 15+ already and will have to start ovER.

Worse yet someone else in the class whined about it taking him 7 hours to complete. I have easily spent 15+ already and will have to start ovER.

What language/what concepts were you implementing in the project boyo?

What language/what concepts were you implementing in the project boyo?
C in a VM, self-made OS with limited memory(class project). It's the old version of C so hard to debug and anything can go wrong. I know how to solve the problems now but even knowing that it will probably take me AT-LEAST 7 more hours.

C in a VM OS with limited memory. It's the old version of C so hard to debug and anything can go wrong. I know how to solve the problems now but even knowing that it will probably take AT-LEAST 7 more hours.

C is suifuel to code in boyo, I know your pain.

C is suifuel to code in boyo, I know your pain.
It shows the inherently harsh, hopeless,and chaotic state of reality. 1000X better than the female genome though thankfully. Whenever things can go wrong they do and this Universe reveals cruel surprises at every turn.

Gotta get to bed now to prepare for another day of hell.

I don't know if clean is the right word for a filthy Stacie whore

I just lost the code for a programming project I spent a week on because the VM was "corrupted". Could be worse boyo could be worse...

Lol
l have to interview a corporation director for my marketing class. The teacher wanted us to do it until yesterday (we had 1 month time to find one) and all the people l asked refused me. I'm in a group of 5 guys and they've already all found one director. The deadline is next week, if l dont find anyone, it's possible l get the grade 1 (the worst here in Switzerland) and that counts 25% of the total grade for this course.

://///

Last edited:
Lol
l have to interview a corporation director for my marketing class. The teacher wanted us to do it until yesterday (we had 1 month time to find one) and all the people l asked refused me. I'm in a group of 5 guys and they all have found one director. The deadline is next week, if l dont find anyone, it's possible l get the grade 1 (the worst here in Switzerland) and that counts 25% of the total grade for this course.

://///

My condolences boyo, I'd just fake it tbh.

Ready to drop out uni, LDAR all day long and ragemax at neighbours moans :D

I'll try to sleep now, hope to read some of your experiences when l will wake up

u know what to do

I couldn't cope with that shit. id end up waltzing in with a bucket of acid & watch as they reduce to a melting cinder, all whilst I watch enjoying sips from my vanilla latte.

Last edited:
Damn that whore, l'm nearly sleeping in class now....

One time 2 years ago, my roommate had one of his Becky girlfriends over. That night, I thought I heard a woman screaming outside. I assumed that some drunk Stacy was locked out or there was a different problem. After all, this had happened before. Wanting to save the day, I knocked on my other roommate's door and asked if he wanted to come out and check. "Go the fuck back to bed", he said.

The next day, they berated me about this. It turned out that the girlfriend and my roommate were having sex all night and she was just screaming her pussy off. I should have jumped off the balcony then and there. In fact, being autistic has made my life a bigger tragedy than Isla Vista and Sandy Hook combined(even though we lost two very great men).
this is why helping people is usually retarded tbh, unless it's an incel-tier guy dying in front of you and you need to help a brother out

Damn, that also sounds depressing. I see you're also in finance. That and accounting are brutal as hell for incels.

Hearing moans is torment. Being forced to listen to someone fuck is suicidefuel....

never ever heard anything like that in my entire life and would probably go er if i did

i've only ever heard weird couple arguments where the bitch is saying things like "this is the third time you've laid hands on me" (beating)

yeah when you hear this every 2 days, it becomes a powerful ERfuel