Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious distinction between my political and my personal feelings towards foids

Mountainbikecel

Mountainbikecel

Genetiker und Evolutionspsychologe.
★★★★
foid rejecting me: personally, i get angry, because i know damn well that the foid will continue to whore around instead of being my girlfriend, and eventually settle with a betabuck.

if the foid rejects me to have another boyfriend, whom she will eventually marry, I am still pissed personally (cucked if not), but ideologically, it's fine.

getting involved with an older foid: ideologically, i don't wan't to settle with a old foid, bc i don't want to support her betabuxxing and i know she will compare be to past lovers. also, in ten years she will look like shit.

but...

to be honest, ngl, there are some very attractive foids out there in all the ages 15 to 45. i would love to have a temporal relationship with some 40yo + out there as a 22 yo (volcel if you wouldn't.) .
but bc of political / planning reasons, i would never settle with a foid older than early 20s.

tbh, i lost all confidence after balding. i have not approcahed women for a long time. i am not rejeted because i never approch foids. ngl, idk what rejection feels like. but women look me with disgust so thats painful.