Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Dispiriting truth shared over at r/braincels

incel-american

incel-american

Banned
-

I've noticed this too. Women perk up and take notice of Chad's. Their whole demeanor changes.

Chads and incels are experiencing completely different realities.

just be chad!

I thought most incels were aware of this already since it can be seen anywhere especially if you're an incel next to a hugely populated city or town.

i don't know if it was always this bad, but women readjusted their standards to where they need a +4 guy around to even feel alive and have emotions

a lot of very good looking women in europe look like they're never happy, and no surprise, a +4 guy doesn't exist for them

I thought most incels were aware of this already since it can be seen anywhere especially if you're an incel next to a hugely populated city or town.
I see this literally every time when I'm not rotting in my fucking room. Especially in high school/college. It doesn't take long to find whores ogling over attractive guys, even when they tell the stupidest fucking jokes ever and say the stupidest shit ever in general. It's brutal when a non-Chad tells a really good and thought out joke and no foid fucking laughs at it. I've seen that happen a lot too.

Women cringe when they see me.

Dopamine rush, makes you immediately smile and feel better, I know the feeling well