Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Dispelling The Red Pill/Black Pill Myth That Women Were The "Selectors" For The Entire History Of Our Species (They Only Recently Started)

False equivalence, murder doesn't happen all the time because society deems it extremely morally unacceptable, so the legal penalties are very severe, (as well as social penalties if one ever leaves prison). Meanwhile, in the past, sexual slavery was widespread and there wasn't a social stigma against it. You were not a 'psychopath' for owning a sex slave. You are looking at it from a modern feminist perspective yourself, thinking that a man owning a woman and having control over her makes him a 'psychopath'.
Sex slaves was widely acceptable? lmao, the only reason people allowed it was out of fear of the psychos in power who owned the slaves. You are all talk, everyone here is constantly depressed over not being validated by women, but then the next 20 minutes you say you would gladly rape a female sex slave. It's all just cope.

Sex slaves was widely acceptable? lmao, the only reason people allowed it was out of fear of the psychos in power who owned the slaves. You are all talk, everyone here is constantly depressed over not being validated by women, but then the next 20 minutes you say you would gladly rape a female sex slave. It's all just cope.
You're the one who is all talk, trying to write history in the way you see it. The real answer is in the past, women were not considered citizens, they were literally considered property.
You were not a 'psychopath' for owning a sex slave. You are looking at it from a modern feminist perspective yourself, thinking that a man owning a woman and having control over her makes him a 'psychopath'.
You need to read this over 10 times and get it through your thick skull. In the past, the idea of sex slaves was just a way of life. Did you ever hear how the bible supposedly justified slavery? Modern people think slavery is the worst thing ever, yet in the past it was simply part of life. When it is simply part of life, the average person doesn't feel remorseful about it, there perception of it is that it is simply some normal part of life.

You really are insanely low IQ, or just playing dumb.

You're the one who is all talk, trying to write history in the way you see it. The real answer is in the past, women were not considered citizens, they were literally considered property.
Once again coping with feminist narratives because you want to believe in a few centuries ago you would be raping sex slaves when you can't even fuck hookers without feeling like shit afterwards.

Once again coping with feminist narratives because you want to believe in a few centuries ago you would be raping sex slaves when you can't even fuck hookers without feeling like shit afterwards.

Dude you're literally denying history at this point.

massive fucking cope, there are sources at the bottom which show this is a historical phenomenom

you just can't accept the fact that sex slaves were common in the past.

massive fucking cope, there are sources at the bottom which show this is a historical phenomenom

There was also another source, and I will present another one below.

10. Slave Sex

It’s no secret that Roman society ran on slavery. Men and women captured during military conquests were shipped all over the Empire and auctioned off to the highest bidder – at which point they became the property of some aristocrat or other. And those aristocrats usually had one thing on their minds when buying a young slave: sex.

See, slaves were absolutely devoid of rights in Roman law. They were part of the furniture, no better than the objects surrounding them. And just as it’s technically impossible to have an affair with your bookcase, Roman law didn’t consider slave-sex to be infidelity. So when Augustus outlawed adultery in 31BC, the horny Romans did what any sex-addict would do and started molesting their slaves at an unprecedented rate. Looks, gender and even age were no barrier: the Warren Cup, for example, is a Roman goblet dated to 5 AD that sports an image of a guy casually molesting a child. In essence, being a slave in ancient Rome basically meant being a walking sex aid – speaking of which…

But muh feminist books!!

You rape LARPers are the flat-earthers of this forum.

Wish I could read all your posts bro. But I agree, even the Bible women are described/considered as property.

But muh feminist books!!

You rape LARPers are the flat-earthers of this forum.
They're not feminist books, they're sources history

Your entire argument relies on calling any source on history a feminist source.

They're not feminist books, they're sources history

Your entire argument relies on calling any source on history a feminist source.
Any "sources history" (lol) that paints all men as psychopaths who rape sex slaves is just feminist propaganda, not history.

Any "sources history" (lol) that paints all men as psychopaths who rape sex slaves is just feminist propaganda, not history.
"Any sources of history that paint my idea as retarded are just feminist propaganda."

Nice.

"Any sources of history that paint my idea as retarded are just feminist propaganda."

Nice.
Good thing you understood that, graycel reddit tourist.
You;re exposing yourself now? holy shit this is pathetic

@BlkPillPres @IncelKing @Pixycel @epillepsy @Wizard32 @METALMILITA88 @Truckzo @doomed7 @I want to believe @Broly

thoughts on this absolute moralfag cuck?

@BlkPillPres @IncelKing @Pixycel @epillepsy @Wizard32 @METALMILITA88 @Truckzo @doomed7 @I want to believe @Broly

Got BTFO so bad you had to invoke your personal Justice League? :feelshaha:

Return to reddit, or even better: just kill yourself.

i dont know why the fuck i was called to this post :fuk:

OH in a way he is kind of right

back in the day war lords and whatnot would take over territory and take the women and have sex with them

OH in a way he is kind of right

back in the day war lords and whatnot would take over territory and take the women and have sex with them
Only the psycho "alphas" like the politicians of today. Most men would never rape.

Only the psycho "alphas" like the politicians of today. Most men would never rape.
they didn't have to rape as the foids they rounded up were submissive

or executed :feelsEhh:

you quoted two people so I'm confused, are you calling Watcher or HardestPart a moralfag?
Feels like not enough was quoted to paint a picture here ... I'm needing this spelled out for me better.

you quoted two people so I'm confused, are you calling Watcher or HardestPart a moralfag?
Feels like not enough was quoted to paint a picture here ... I'm needing this spelled out for me better.
I was referring to how watcher basically admitted that he is biased in what sources he cosiders as valid, and that whenever something goes against his narrative, he uses the excuse of it being feminist propaganda.

You didn't BTFO anyone, you're the one who got BTFO'd, all the evidence presented goes against your narrative.

I just tagged people to expose you.

If anyone should return to reddit, it is you.

Last edited:
I was referring to how watcher basically admitted that he is biased in what sources he cosiders as valid
Isn't it good to admit that since everyone is biased in what sources they consider valid?

whenever something goes against his narrative, he uses the excuse of it being feminist propaganda

Feminist propaganda is a valid concern to have about things which you are skeptical about which seem to conflict with your instincts of reality.

So long as you entertain competing ideas like how it might work if it were not propganda from feminists.

Isn't it good to admit that since everyone is biased in what sources they consider valid?

Feminist propaganda is a valid concern to have about things which you are skeptical about which seem to conflict with your instincts of reality.

So long as you entertain competing ideas like how it might work if it were not propganda from feminists.
This dude isn't entertaining competing ideas, he just sees something that contradicts what he says and his instinct is to just call it feminist propaganda.

This dude isn't entertaining competing ideas, he just sees something that contradicts what he says and his instinct is to just call it feminist propaganda.
to establish a pattern requires laying out multiple examples

Factual, only retardcels believe otherwise.

10%
I was referring to how watcher basically admitted that he is biased in what sources he cosiders as valid, and that whenever something goes against his narrative, he uses the excuse of it being feminist propaganda.

You didn't BTFO anyone, you're the one who got BTFO'd, all the evidence presented goes against your narrative.

I just tagged people to expose you.

If anyone should return to reddit, it is you.
Said the little queer asking for back up because he couldn't handle the bants :lul:

Seriously that is a whole other level of pathetic, and coming from you rape LARPers, that is saying something.

to establish a pattern requires laying out multiple examples
where is his multiple examples?
Said the little queer asking for back up because he couldn't handle the bants :lul:

Seriously that is a whole other level of pathetic, and coming from you rape LARPers, that is saying something.
lmao keep coping. i tagged people to expose you. you are just trying to cope by framing it in another way, this is pitiful

where is his multiple examples?

lmao keep coping. i tagged people to expose you. you are just trying to cope by framing it in another way, this is pitiful
lol did you just report me you worthless graycel? The absolute state of this forum, redditors coming here, spreading feminist propaganda and reporting others for insulting them right after insulting them themselves and giving me 10% warning . And I thought this shithole couldn't get even worse.

So not only you have to mention other users to help you out, you also report me to mods.

lol did you just report me you worthless graycel? The absolute state of this forum, redditors coming here, spreading feminist propaganda and reporting others for insulting them right after insulting them themselves and giving me 10% warning . And I thought this shithole couldn't get even worse.

So not only you have to mention other users to help you out, you also report me to mods.
nope, didn't report you. if you think this place is such a shithole, then leave. but you won't, so your words mean nothing

nope, didn't report you. if you think this place is such a shithole, then leave. but you won't, so your words mean nothing
I barely come here nowadays, leaving would not change much, but it surely deserves worthless GrAYcel users like you

Just ignore them. Some pople on here unironically believe that back then 80% of men died virgins while obediently serving "chads" and watching them take all the women. The blackpill has skewed the perception of reality of lots of people here because they don't really understand the blackpill. There was no incel and chad back then since every man could get as many women as he pleases and society wasn't centered around looks as much as today because people were more concerned with survival and building civilizations instead of sitting on their asses playing video games and jerking off to loli hentai. Not to mention that no man gave a shit about validation from women or their opinion like nowadays since women were meant to serve men and seek their validation instead, things were actually going well for both genders

I asked a doctor before about the "17 women for 1 man" hypothesis and he told me that it's just bullshit schizophrenic ramblings with no actual proof. it's simply not possible to know because it's far harder, if not impossible, to trace male chromosomal inheritance than female

I wish people would read about history without making shit up and they would stop instantly believing any shit scientists claim without using common sense and knowing the actual science behind it first just because it confirms their beliefs
There was no “Chad” back then because an incel tribe or war clan would go up to his village, club him in the head, and then take all the primitive Neanderthal Stacies :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Wrong, some men reproduce through betabuxx today, and not too long ago before all this feminism and women's rights shit, many betas reproduced with ease

Whereas in the far past all of these men would have been killed and had their women taken by dominant strong men

You see during "patriarchal times" we were in that sweet spot where even betas had a good chance, now we've drifted too far into "progressiveness" and its almost like if we've gone back into the past, but the irony is since the types of men that raped so many women in the past altered the traits women selected for, when men like them are born today they no longer need to rape, because women have been bred to be attracted to the men that would have usually raped them

Genetic reprogramming is something really interesting to think about, because it is actually possible to make women be attracted to smaller weaker men, it is actually possible to make women be attracted to small penises over large penises

Any trait can be manipulated if the science is perfected

But by then men will have access to realistic sex androids and advanced artificial wombs, so beta males won't even give a fuck about "real women" nor care about making them desire beta males

The truth is the men made themselves obsolete and that was the first step in the new path of evolution for our species, so this is women's time to thrive and take advantage of things, the next step (which we will sadly miss out on) will be glorious, it will be when men finally make women obsolete, and when men finally do that, there will be a complete shift in the dynamics and culture

There won't be any incel forums or mens rights movements, men won't give a fuck anymore because things will be so amazing, prostition will be mostly legalized in all counties, every man will be able to afford a realistic sex android with a few months worth of pay saved up, and if you want to have a child you'd simply just go to a clinic or facility and rent one of their artificial womb units for the duration of the required gestation, and you'll be able to select the sex, race, height, eye color, etc so that your chlid is exactly what you want and never has to suffer

Most humans in the coming era will be good looking enough that hypergamy won't matter much but ironically the sexes will be very disconnected from eachother because men will become even more "impersonal" when it comes to women than ever

If women think its bad being a "2nd class citizen" (which they never really were) they don't seem to understand how much worse it will be when men don't really care or think much about women at all because they are replaceable and upgradable lol

I really was born too fucking early
This lads. Exactly this

I would not be surprised if he was just @FrothySolutions samefagging. They both argue the exact same way. They deflect from the argument, they never answer questions directly,
i was looking over this thread since i participated in it. why do you think that "frothysolutions" and "watcher" refuse to answer questions directly? i know you say they are trolling, but what is the real motive for evading answering questions you think?

i was looking over this thread since i participated in it. why do you think that "frothysolutions" and "watcher" refuse to answer questions directly? i know you say they are trolling, but what is the real motive for evading answering questions you think?
It's just to troll, the alternative is that they are just that fucking stupid, and I'm unwilling to believe such levels of stupidity are humanly possible.

Women never "selected" in the past, they were made to submit, and stronger dominant males were just more likely to be able to do this and kill off/beat the competition

Women were never the ones "selecting for traits", men who had dominant traits will simply tend to be the ones that survive and then force themselves upon a woman and create a harem of women that they reproduce with

Its not women that selected the traits that men look for in women or that women look for in men (which is the common falsehood that is being spread around)

Its men who selected the traits that women look for men and men look for in women

MEN WERE THE SELECTORS

Women being judge, jury and executioner of a man's genetic lineage is rather new for this species

PART 1 - WHY STATISTICALLY MORE WOMEN REPRODUCED THAN MEN

I know some of you guys are going to cite this to assert that women did the selecting:

What's wrong is your interpretation of the data

One man reproduced for every seventeen women not because women were selecting and men couldn't do anything about it, but because war, disease, competition for women, food and resources leading to murder, etc, was a norm for men. So many men were simply killed off or died and never got a chance to breed

Lets not forget the average age of life expectancy as a factor ON TOP OF THAT (check the link for a table):

For most of human history, life expectancy has been extremely short, around 25 years for our hunter-gatherer ancestors and only 37 years for residents of England in the 1700's

Are you guys getting it yet?, is it sinking in?

As a man in the past you barely had a fucking chance to reproduce at all, only the strongest most dominant men would survive, and after all that competition and struggle, they weren't getting down on one knee to beg a female to please let them pass on their genes after they worked so hard to survive, they claimed these women as partners through conquest

PART 2 - WOMEN'S SEXUAL INCLINATIONS & MATE CHOICES ACTUALLY INDICATE THAT MEN WERE THE SELECTORS TILL TODAY

There's a reason why 50 shades of grey is a best seller book for women

Men choosing mates by force for generations and generations is why women evolved to be so obsessed with and "attuned" towards rape and submission

Rape is statistically one of the most common fetishes among women (if not the most common)

Women orgasming during rape is a norm:

Now pair that up with the fact that statistically 75% of women report that they cannot reach orgasm in their CONSENSUAL RELATIONSHIPS :feelskek:

Does this sound like the sex that was doing the "selecting of traits" for the entire history of our species to you?.

It doesn't to me.

Sounds to me like its women whose traits were selected, its women whose innate sexual inclinations were forced to adapt around men's most common mating strategy (forcing women to submit).

Here's the point, so many generations of women were raped over thousands of years that as an adaptation women literally evolved to be attracted to the kinds of men that would BE ALIVE to rape them (dominant, aggressive and physically imposing males)

Hence the attraction towards bigger and dominant males (women's obsession with men being 6ft tall or more with a large frame)

Hence women being aroused by the idea of being raped (the statistical inclination of non consensual sexual intimacy seldom yielding "positive" sexual responses in women)

It is only recently that women have become the "selectors" but even then they are only ALLOWED TO DO SO VIA MALE PROXY POWER

Without laws and men (police) enforcing these laws, women can't select at all, it would be a free for all where men claim women by force

The great irony is, even when they now have all this freedom and choice today, they are still selecting for traits as if they were submissive women waiting to be raped by some would-be captor.

They are still selecting like victims because biology doesn't give a fuck about feminist doctrine, they are still at the mercy of their biology. Women are still going to have an inclination towards rape and the kinds of men who would usually be rapists.

Again, Its the reason why 50 shades of grey is ranked so high with women

Its the reason why weird as fuck reddit forums like this exist:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Rapekink/comments/oi8hvt/conflicted_because_of_what_i_want/

This entire forum as far as I have seen is just women discussing their own rapes and the fact that they enjoyed it (often expressing feeling conflicted), and worse than that them discussing how to "rapebait" by going to dangerous places or getting drunk around certain types of men, etc (ACTIVELY TRYING TO GET RAPED)

But I guess since its intentional its "muh empowering" huh lol (female logic at its finest)

Do I believe some of these posts are larps, sure, but reddit is a weird fucking site with a lot of weird people, I'm pretty sure most of these posts are legit

So lets make this final, MEN HAVE BEEN THE SELECTORS UP TILL NOW

Stop it with this nonsense of women being the sex that selected who would be allowed to breed

That never happened, its a fabrication and propped up feminist narrative to perpetuate the myth of "female power", which doesn't exist, only male proxy power exists

high iq post and i agree, rape itself i a social construct

fucked up demographics, shit tier hypergamy and other factors have made it so being incel and fucking escorts is more dignified than (dating)

i would remain incel and just do what i like in this world. i’m done being a court jester for something i could have taken for myself if i was strong enough

i’m done being a court jester for something i could have taken for myself if i was strong enough
You are strong enough, pretty much all of us are, but there's an army of men with guns waiting to take us down at the end of it. Nothing like this exists in the animal kingdom, rape is literally just a normal mating strategy for every other animal.

high iq post and i agree, rape itself i a social construct

fucked up demographics, shit tier hypergamy and other factors have made it so being incel and fucking escorts is more dignified than (dating)

i would remain incel and just do what i like in this world. i’m done being a court jester for something i could have taken for myself if i was strong enough
You are strong enough, pretty much all of us are, but there's an army of men with guns waiting to take us down at the end of it. Nothing like this exists in the animal kingdom, rape is literally just a normal mating strategy for every other animal.