Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Disney's live action Aladdin looks like an ethnic subhuman hell

R

RageAgainstTDL

Overlord
★★★★★
Screen-Shot-2019-03-12-at-10.10.42-AM.png

They both look like shit.

This is what happens when you don't whitewash your movie roles.

Compared with the all white cast of Prince of Persia:

serveimage

There's a reason Hollywood casts white people to play every single role no matter what it is.

why do they insist of making live actions of perfectly fine cartoons? I watched that Tarzan live action they did a few years ago and it was awful

Why does it look more curry than arab culture @RageAgainstTDL

Will Smith as the genie looks fucking awful

Will Smith is one of those actors who can only play one role.

Why does it look more curry than arab culture @RageAgainstTDL

I don't know but check out the subhumanity:

serveimage

Muh Diversity.

Don't you know the only reason white people get all the movie roles is because of OPPRESSION against minorities? EVERYONE IS EQUALLY BEAUTIFUL. :soy::soy::soy:

I don't know but check out the subhumanity:

serveimage

Muh Diversity.

Don't you know the only reason white people get all the good movies is just because of OPPRESSION against minorities? EVERYONE IS EQUALLY BEAUTIFUL. :soy::soy::soy:
JFL at the guy they cast as Aladin
He is 5'8 aswell, but honestly man, Im hoping this flim does well in the west to help the view of brown people overall

JFL at the guy they cast as Aladin View attachment 97329 He is 5'8 aswell, but honestly man, Im hoping this flim does well in the west to help the view of brown people overall

lol compared to typical male Hollywood actors he looks like shit. NCT and ethnic coloration of death. I'll give Disney credit for sticking to the material. Aladdin was supposed to be a subhuman ethnic. I'm just impressed they've invested all this money in a movie with such ugly actors. They've really gone all in.

1552459384670-png.97329
vs.
serveimage

"The only reason whites are considered better looking is due to SYSTEMIC WHITE OPPRESSION against ethnics. If ethnics were given a chance, we'd see they're JUST AS BEAUTIFUL!!!"
:feelskek::soy:

why do they insist of making live actions of perfectly fine cartoons? I watched that Tarzan live action they did a few years ago and it was awful
(((They))) need the money.

lol compared to typical male Hollywood actors he looks like shit. NCT and ethnic coloration of death. I'll give Disney credit for sticking to the material. Aladdin was supposed to be a subhuman ethnic. I'm just impressed they've invested all this money in a movie with such ugly actors. They've really gone all in.

1552459384670-png.97329
vs.

"The only reason whites are considered better looking is due to SYSTEMIC WHITE OPPRESSION against ethnics. If ethnics were given a chance, we'd see they're JUST AS BEAUTIFUL!!!":feelskek::soy:
Lmao this guy look like syrians who work for ten hours a day here it's over

Screen-Shot-2019-03-12-at-10.10.42-AM.png

They both look like shit.

This is what happens when you don't whitewash your movie roles.

Compared with the all white cast of Prince of Persia:

serveimage

There's a reason Hollywood casts white people to play every single role no matter what it is.
Give the less attractive dudes a chance lmao, too much lookism shit in the media

But yh this movies gonna be shit anyways

Which is why I don't like it, it's soulless.
Exactly, they could just put effort to create something new with passion but instead they'll just remake all the classics

But hey they're gonna get billions why wud they care

Exactly, they could just put effort to create something new with passion but instead they'll just remake all the classics

But hey they're gonna get billions why wud they care

they can't invent anything

Smith played a fag once in a movie with Anthony Michael Hall.
First and last time. He always want to be the man that would save the world from the terrorists, ET and other stupid things.
You'll never see him in a challenging project. Why? Because it's against his business model.
One of the most overrated pos.
The irony that shitty gay movie he fits the bill very well, I wonder why...

Robbin Williams will always be the Genie to me.

Will Smith, another one of those Ivory Tower libs, I hope this movie fails. Disney takes classic tales and sucks the joy out of them and now they’re going for “more accurate” casting choices. Unfortunately, last I checked, Jasmine wasn’t half-English like this actress is and the Genie would’ve been Arab and not black. I have nothing against updates unless it’s BS like the Spider-Man movies where they reboot it every 5 years or so just to add more diversity or extend it because the original cast aged out.

Hold up.. why aren’t you ethnics happy that this curry cel is being represented in mainstream media? It can only improve curry cels standing in the eyes of foids. Also they didn’t pick a chad, they picked someone average.

It can only improve curry cels standing in the eyes of foids.
No it wont improve anything lol, exposing shit publically for everyone to see wont make people enjoy its presence

poor guy foids probably make fun of him tbh

Isn't Ben Kingsley half curry?

I didn't realize he was. So I guess you're allowed to go half curry. But never go full curry.

Kind of like this but with curry:

all the soycucks like watching them

The colorization of the media sphere is a massive propaganda effort to force Whites to accept Ethnics in their own countries so that corporate Jews will get no resistance from phasing them out socially and economically. If the Corporations just up and said, "We want to hire minorities now, because we seek to maximize our profits and White workers are too expensive when we can just hire Jamal or Octavio or Abdullah for half the wage." There would be someone going postal on the minorities every week.

The entire fall of the Western World is because we've allowed into our highest echelons of society's institutions (media, academia, politics, banks, etc.) a group of people who have a sociopahtic love for money.

Chads will go this movie with their gfs and laugh at these guys

She's qt but it generally looks awful.

Will Smith as the genie looks fucking awful

Will Smith is one of those actors who can only play one role.
will smith is pretty nice bro

1552459384670-png.97329
vs.
serveimage

"The only reason whites are considered better looking is due to SYSTEMIC WHITE OPPRESSION against ethnics. If ethnics were given a chance, we'd see they're JUST AS BEAUTIFUL!!!":feelskek::soy:
Star Wars sequel actors were also not stellar in looks, especialy the emo edgelord. It seems they want to normalize the actors in their movies. Which is not a bad decision I gotta admit.

Disney is fuckin gay

who asked for will smith as genie

I always thought Disney is secretly blackpilled. Just look at 99% of actors in the shows and movies, and if they aren't attractive they play the villain or idiot.

Is this movie children's movie or for adults

I always thought Disney is secretly blackpilled. Just look at 99% of actors in the shows and movies, and if they aren't attractive they play the villain or idiot.
The TV shows on Disney channel are generally bluepilled tbh

Naomi Scott was born in 1993 so when this debuted in 2019 she was 26 years old.

Jasmine was fifteen years old in the 1992 animated film. You could actually buy into the concept that maybe (since her father prevented her from going outside and hired a bunch of gay muscle guards) that she was still a virgin. She was pure, yet horny as hell, and used men's lust for her to manipulate them.

Bird
WannaPlayRoastie

Naomi Scott married Jordan Spence in 2014 when she was 21 years old, so she'd been fucking him at least five years before this film came out. They'd been dating for four years prior to this (since 2010) since she was 17, so that's likely nine years of taking this guy's dick every night.

Plus as we know it's not likely Spence was her first dick. She went to a Christian high school, sure, but she had an older brother named Joshua who probably fucked her when she was a preteen:

Josh

That's part of why this film looks like shit, Jasmine's portrayed by an unconvincing a dried-up decades-used old roasty not a nubile loli virgin maiden like the original.

was a travesty as predicted

Ya this is why you use white actors and actresses for every role.

life-action is never a good idea