Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Disneyland is suicidefuel for incels

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
A few years ago I went to Disneyland with my parents. I was like 20. All I saw there were chads, stacies, and a lot of changs who mogged me to hell and back. Almost no one my age went there with their parents or siblings. They all had a boyfriend/girlfriend/big group of friends. And since its California, there were so many 8s and 9s walking around. Like 60 percent of the foids there heightmogged me. I remember some girl looked to be only 13 and she was already taller than me.

Never go to any popular places (beaches, malls, amusement parks, tourist attractions, even the fucking supermarket) or you'll come home wanting to rope

everywhere in chadfornia must be pure sui fuel, glad i dont live there

i only went there when i was 8. my only memory was playing new super mario bros and falling off the bed and hitting my head.

Yeah i try to avoid those places

A few years ago I went to Disneyland with my parents. I was like 20.

Just go outisde bro they said just have some fun they said :feelsrope:

I hate all theme parks. Nuke em.

I have no desire whatsoever to go there.

It’s probably just your personality, bro. Just put yourself out there more next time you go to Disney.

I also went there a few summers ago and I sweated bullets. I could never handle Southern California summer heat, I’d rope. It was beyond embarrassing. On top of that I had to wear socks in the 100 degree summer heat b/c I got horrible blisters from walking due to larping all my life.

It’s over.

First of all, why go to Disney? Disney is for families, i.e., successful people with partners who have procreated, which should remind incels even more of how much of a failure they are.

Good thing about California is that amidst the technocrats and looksmaxing Chads and Stacies, there is also a deep rot going on from within. People are massively homeless and struggling to survive. There are needles and human feces everywhere in the street. Street shitting gives India a run a big run for its money. Collapse coming soon.

BTW, how tall are you?
5'8 manlet

I'd never go to those types of places, those are for kids and successful people tbh. That and I stopped liking amusement parks when I was like 14.

The lines were the worst.

i’m used to it i’ve gone to disneyland like 25 times

Shit I’m going to the one in Florida in 2 weeks with my family
I’m gonna hide behind sun glasses and headphones I think

Shit I’m going to the one in Florida in 2 weeks with my family
I’m gonna hide behind sun glasses and headphones I think
Can't hide from stacy's fat sexy ass bouncing in front of you
i’m used to it i’ve gone to disneyland like 25 times
ngl space mountain is worth being dominated all day at Disneyland

The west is in total ruins, sluts running around in sexually provocative clothing, but you won't ever get to lay a hand on their beautiful skin.

Jfl at going to Disney land without having kids.
The west is in total ruins, sluts running around in sexually provocative clothing, but you won't ever get to lay a hand on their beautiful skin.
Yet they complain when they're raped or catcalled even though they sexualize themselves.

Places like Disney and other popular locations are mog central, unless you're a kid there's no point in going to them.

I'm going to become a lifeguard one day so if a foid is drowning, she'll have to let me give her mouth to mouth and grab her by her tits to pull her out of the water

All I remember from Disneyland was standing for 2 hours to get in every damn ride and my dad complaining about the prices lol, the yeti mountain roller coaster was pretty cool though.

I will avoid going there then.

Stay at home. Its better.

I hate go out, I know I'm not attractive and everything I'm do is also is not attrative, but I can't just sitting home. So I going to some comiccons (it's a new thing and not so big event in my country) and concerts, sometime cinemas, it's very cringy but it's also a good cope.

Everywhere is suicide fuel

I remember they use to take us to amusement parks at the end of the year in school. I don't like amusement parks and I am terrible a the games in the arcades video games because my parents never gave me a console. Pure suicide fuel being in amusement parks

Every time I go outside it's blackpill overload e.g. girls eye fucking tallfags, guys always way better looking than their girlfriend, ugly people are alone, and normies and attractive people are with groups. It sound so fucking stupid and comical, but your life is your facial bones, not bald/balding, skin quality, and how tall you are.

I live far from disney land and have no desire to go there.

I live far from disney land and have no desire to go there.
If you go, you can have a chance at fingering a jb white girl when the ride goes dark tho

Jfl at going out as an incel

I have bad memories tbh, i hate the adrenaline it gives me.

I have bad memories tbh, i hate the adrenaline it gives me.
What kind of adrenaline, like from what? tbh when i get mogged by stacys i get an adrenaline rush