Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Disney spreading the blackpill since the 80's

I drive

I drive

Greycel
There's a scene in The Little Mermaid (1989), where our fishfoid protagonist goes to a witch, because she wants to be turned into a human. The witch shows her, that she helped an incel and a landwhale before, as proof of her magic. Can you guess what the fat toilet wished for? She wanted to be thin, which you can accomplish on your own with hard work. But the foid is lazy ofc and instead wants someone to do the work for her. So here's Disney's first (but not the worst) blackpill, telling us women are unmotivated and rely on others to achieve their goals. What does the incel wish for? He just wants to get the girl. And do you know how he gets her? Do you know what's Disney's answer to all incels? Fuck you, you should've been born handsome.

The little mermaid

She literally turns him into a chad. Before the change he has a weak jawline, a small frame, a huge nose, he seems to be a manlet, but afterwards his shoulders are wide, his jaw is like a razor, and he is obviously taller. These are all things he couldn't have changed, even if he tried all his life. The biggest fucking blackpill. No workout for your frame. No workout for your face. Just love the stupid IT foids who say it's our personality. This is a cartoon for young kids, to teach them some "meaningful lessons", and yet they didn't make his personality different, because even back then they knew, that personality means shit next to looks. It's not that he's more confident, funny or interesting, it's that his genes get better and ONLY that. So while the disgusting fat toilet could slim down on her own, we won't find happiness unless a miracle like this happens to us.

And ofc who does our protagonist fall in love with? You guessed it, it's a noble tall white chad, with blue eyes and a full head of hair. There literally isn't a suitable man for her in the entire ocean, so she must go to land for that chad dick. Did she fall in love with him because of his personality? Well no, she never even spoke with him. It's only because he looks like this.

Chad prince

Disney showing kids clear as day, that foids would rather abandon their families/home countries, harm themselves (she loses her voice) and risk their lives (she only has 3 days), instead of settling for a non-chad. I honestly fucking hate women and I hate this shitty company too, but this cartoon really is a solid blackpill for the youth, even though we're just seeing it now. And if this movie did anything back in 1989, it was tell young girls that it's okay to be lazy, greedy, looks-obsessed sluts, to exist only for the purpose of being chad's cumdump, while making the rest of us feel like shit.

I also love the ending. She is utterly useless and is about to die, but a man steps in and saves the day. She is literally the protagonist and accomplishes nothing on her own like a true foid. All she "achieves" is making chad "fall in love" with her, while he does the rest. All she can offer is her used up hole. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: A good lesson indeed. This cartoon truly is a work of art. :feelsseriously:

Last edited:
It's interesting how most movies with a male protagonist are about him accomplishing something great, doing something that is really hard or it being a character study of a complex fucked up man.
But when the protagonist is a woman 90% of the time it's about her finding love and that's her whole objective. She is considered successful if she finds a man by the end of the film.

Funny that foids scream for equality, but are not as interesting or competent as men and that can be see even in most media.
:feelsclown:

And thus whole entire generations of high maintenance slutty whore princesses was born......

Soon afterwards every American foid began to think from an early age that they themselves are princesses, so much so that even the beached land whales began to think of themselves as Cinderellas.

Last edited:
Disney: blackpill mine
All normie media tries to hide it

No kid can accept the harsh truth :feelskek:

the little mermaid is supposed to die at the end and turn into sea foam in the real story.

I also love the ending. She is utterly useless and is about to die, but a man steps in and saves the day. She is literally the protagonist and accomplishes nothing on her own like a true foid. All she "achieves" is making chad "fall in love" with her, while he does the rest. All she can offer is her used up hole. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: A good lesson indeed. This cartoon truly is a work of art. :feelsseriously:
They even butchered the original ending of the tale to fit their message. In the original version of that tale she fails her objective, dies and becomes wave foam.

Disney took classic tales with brutal endings and lessons, softened, reshaped, added cuteness and made mad bank on them. Look it up and see how they became the conglomerate they are with tales of the old.

movie adaptations of fairy tales about princess, and princes. the protagonist, and deuteragonist are always are good looking, this is the truth in itself, doesn't need to go beyond. the plot is supposed to be; the deuteragonist being heroic, engaging in acts of bravery, to conquest the protagonist heart, however this never truly happens, it's reduced to love at first sight, which is realistic though.

They even butchered the original ending of the tale to fit their message. In the original version of that tale she fails her objective, dies and becomes wave foam.

interesting, the original written story was first published in 1837. the disney movie isn't even the first adaptation, there's a japanese one;

View: https://youtu.be/TE8cf6442Ag

Disney took classic tales with brutal endings and lessons, softened, reshaped, added cuteness and made mad bank on them. Look it up and see how they became the conglomerate they are with tales of the old.
Yeah i know. They changed all of them to be more bluepill friendly. But I love this one in particular, because not only is the protagonist's story and ending a bluepill whoretopias wet dream, but so is the rest. They made a clear attempt at a bluepill movie, but it's filled with (probabily unintended) blackpills. Showing us the true nature of women and the fate of ugly, short men, while pretending to be a nice kids movie.
JFL :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

the count was pretty based