Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [Disgustingfuel] Foid leaves 2 tampons in vag and forgets about them for a month, then proceeds to slut around with a stinking pussy

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-
From some cuck on reddit:
All of a sudden the room filled with the thickest muskiest stench. It was so pungent that it was like you could cut it with a knife. Powered through the stench and went home after.
She was a cool girl who I wanted to see again so in the next few days we made a proper hook up date and I went over to her place but this time she hadn't worked so thought we were all good. Things got hot and heavy and everything was normal up until the underwear came off. Same thing happened, room filled up with the muskiest stench. It was kind of choking it was so bad. I'm a pretty comfortable guy to be around and I'll say anything so I said to her, hey, I don't want to be rude but I really think you have something going on and you should get that checked out. She admitted that she smelled it too and told that she would get a Drs. Apt the next day. Powered through again and then left.
Next day she goes to the doctor and I get a call from her. Turns out like a month ago she was drunk and put a tampon in not realizing she already had one in! She was starting to suffer from TSS. She told me had I not said anything she probably would've ignored it some more.
And that was the day I found out I saved a girls life by telling her that her vag stunk.

Why the fuck are all the “tampon left in for 1 year” and “7 forgotten contacts found in eyeball” stories always about foids? what is wrong with the female brain to the point where they leave items rotting in body cavities for months?

Disgusting bizzare creatures. Blows my mind that these weird cunts are considered human

I just puked.

Toxic shock syndrome is a sudden, potentially fatal condition. It's caused by the release of poisonous substances from an overgrowth of bacteria called Staphylococcus aureus, or staph, which is found in many women's bodies. Toxic shock syndrome affects menstruating women, especially those who use super-absorbent tampons. The body responds with a sharp drop in blood pressure that deprives organs of oxygen and can lead to death.

Foids are filthy creatures. Only 2D Girls are pure and wonderful. Sadly they are not real(figures, everything that is perfect does not exist)

Bitch is so blown out that she didn't feel the thing up in there.

Would you rather stick your dick in that or be gay?

This is what happens when women aren't controlled and guided.

He powered through it. I wonder if he ate it too. How can u not feel 2 tampons in her vag? Post is fake bro.