Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Disgusting whore sluts exempt from income tax

OccidentalRebel

OccidentalRebel

Heightmogged by 9/10 foids irl Am Yisrael Chai
-
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-47192612

Hungary to let mothers of four exempt from income tax to encourage white cucks to fuck more so don't need immigrants for jobs. I bet roasties will become even bigger whores now so can freeload off society

Damn rosaries...

atleast they dont want shitskinned rapefuges hungary is high iq compared to rest of europe

Damn rosaries...
Over for autocorrectcels
28D13D0A 9A74 4CC4 879B 6632BA021515

What phase of society are we in when humans need to be compensated in order to fulfill their basic biological imperative to reproduce? JFL @ the state of western civilization.

What phase of society are we in when humans need to be compensated in order to fulfill their basic biological imperative to reproduce? JFL @ the state of western civilization.
Lol the low IQ population of 'developed' world decided to let foids act free, slut around for chads and without consequence. The ancient wisdom has taught us you don't do this or your society will collapse. Guess people don't learn.

Society is falling down, falling down, falling down. Society is falling down, my fair incel.

Just exist mode got even easier

to be fair, having four kids is basically hell

I just can't fathom how a part of the world that has accomplished so much in technology,knowledge and industry managed to fuck up so badly in the most basic things,the west is a laughing stock right now.Everyone can come and damage it however the fuck they want without major consequences.

this isn't for sluts tbh its an initiative to boost the native population so immigrants aren't needed

we want roastie tax. they need to pay tax for being roasties

I think that should be fine for widows at least

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back