Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Disgusting whore roommate

victimofnaature666

victimofnaature666

Greycel
There was this foid I lived with in boulder colorado. She fucked absolutely everyone in the house except me, they all already had girlfriends too. It was like she enjoyed cucking me. It was so evil. Sometimes we would all be hanging out and she would show a slideshow of her nudes to us on the tv and look at me and laugh because she knew I could never fuck her. I understand I was the shortest and ugliest in the house but the way she paraded herself in front of everyone especially me it was like she wanted me to kill myself. The best part of it is she is a “healer” that is her job title. She caused me more trauma than anyone else I have ever met. Just mocking me every single fucking day I had to move out. And she’s ugly too. Just the worst bitch I have ever fucking encountered

Her instagram

brutal first post

Aaapture
dogpilled again

Disgusting tattooed whore who fucks dogs, you should get the hell out of there dude

Foids have infinite SMV. That's why they are all ragefuel.

Mid tier Becky lacking in self awareness and thinks she’s a Stacy.

Dime a dozen thot.

ok GrAY

I'm sure that totally happened GrAY

omg what an ugly whore wtf

Mid tier Becky lacking in self awareness and thinks she’s a Stacy.

Dime a dozen thot.
Women have it too easy in this world. Especially West.

Average CU Boulder nepo baby foid.

Not surprised one bit.

We live in a pathetic world where ugly fat cunts are treated like goddesses by these monkeys

Also, Im not clicking on that link. Just give us the username

Ew why would you want to touch that
I didn’t, it was like she wanted me to want to because she knew I couldn’t do any better. And I couldn’t even get that. Suifuel

Those who are into amorphous 'spirituality' or 'Eastern teachings' are usually narcissistic.
And she looks unpleasant.