Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Disgusting Tranny Who Is Likely An IncelTears Poster Skins Puppy Alive Because Dogs Are Straight And Only Fuck Biological Foids

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★

(The link actually works despite the 404)

Germán Gómez Matías

A face that captures the spirit of anti-misogyny perfectly. Certainly a feminist and almost certainly a poster on IncelTears. Any IT poster from Argentina is likely this person.

Notice how psychiatric pills were discovered by police. The same psychiatric pills IncelTears and government elite believe we need instead of life saving facial surgery. They want us to be their loyal servants, they want us to serve capitalism and abuse animals just like them.

DAILY REMINDER: THESE ARE THE PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE TRANSGENDER SURGERY SHOULD BE COVERED BY HEALTHCARE BUT NOT CORRECTIVE SURGERY FOR STRAIGHT PEOPLE WITH FACIAL DISFIGUREMENTS.

Last edited:
What the fuck is wrong with people

DAILY REMINDER: THESE ARE THE PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE TRANSGENDER SURGERY SHOULD BE COVERED BY HEALTHCARE BUT NOT CORRECTIVE SURGERY FOR STRAIGHT PEOPLE WITH FACIAL DISFIGUREMENTS.

The dogpill claims another victim. He should join our club.

The dogpill claims another victim. He should join our club.
The fight for better treatment of incels and the fight against feminism isn't just a fight to liberate mankind, it's a fight to save animals from abuse.

The fight for better treatment of incels and the fight against feminism isn't just a fight to liberate mankind, it's a fight to save animals from abuse.

I agree. Dogs shouldnt be blamed for the degenerate actions of foids.

Why can't we hang animal abusers/killers like this disgusting fuck in public?

Definately an IncelTears poster, those mentally unstable violent hate preachers need shutting down.

And yet we are the violent ones

(The link actually works despite the 404)

View attachment 246816
Germán Gómez Matías

A face that captures the spirit of anti-misogyny perfectly. Certainly a feminist and almost certainly a poster on IncelTears. Any IT poster from Argentina is likely this person.

View attachment 246818

Notice how psychiatric pills were discovered by police. The same psychiatric pills IncelTears and government elite believe we need instead of life saving facial surgery. They want us to be their loyal servants, they want us to serve capitalism and abuse animals just like them.

View attachment 246819

Trannies are the most mentally ill of the LGBT. The rest put on a good act though.

wtf that's terrible. I love dogs

tfu on trannies

Well that was a link I wish I hadn't clicked.

Definitely NSFL. It's literally a puppy with half its skin cut off.

I clicked it and its offline now.

Well that was a link I wish I hadn't clicked.

Definitely NSFL. It's literally a puppy with half its skin cut off.
Rage Inducing

Nothing will happen to the tranny, they are more of a protected species than any endangered animal. Hopefully a foid who had a crush on that dog kills him.

Rage Inducing

Nothing will happen to the tranny, they are more of a protected species than any endangered animal. Hopefully a foid who had a crush on that dog kills him.
the tranny should be sent to a female only prison ngl
let the world burn

death to tranny abominations tbh (IN REAL LIFE)

On one hand, a fucking tranny tortured a dog to death, on the other hand, a dog died. I'm conflicted.

Trannys are mentally ill, they need to be locked in a mental institution or killed

Welcome to the new normal.

Can't see chit.

Disgusting, but not surprising from a tranny

That trannyfag is worse than an animal.

wtf that's terrible. I love dogs
Me too, dogs are much better companions than humans.
Curse this tranny, skin it alive and throw salt on it !

Definately an IncelTears poster, those mentally unstable violent hate preachers need shutting down.
Amazing how fast (((they))) 404 all these links.

Both are fucking retarded though. Where is the incel curry who was a 1/10 and became Chad?Surely we would have proof since the incel movement is not new.

These tranimals need to be stopped. Poor dog dindu nuffin

hate bullies and people like that. sick people

the tranny should be skinned alive and then urinated on

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back