Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Disgusting - Kamala Harris and that curry bitch from “The Office” pretending to be ethnic when they both fuck white men

Imagine how much cock she must have sucked to get to where she's at :feelspuke::feelspuke:

Imagine how much cock she must have sucked to get to where she's at :feelspuke::feelspuke:
Montel Williams and Former Mayor of San Francisco, Willie Brown, both ejaculated semen into Kamala Harris’ mouth.

I’m not watching that shit.

Ok brocels - what’s their combined body count (not including dogs)?

My answer is: 33 different lays. Kamala Harris has a body count of 22, the curry bitch from “The Office” has a body count of 11.

“The Indian in me” - kek! That’s why she married a white kike, bitch please!

The curry bitch from “The Office” has gained a lot of weight (that is why she is dressed like Master Yoda).

The curry bitch from “The Office” is very short, Kamala Harris towers over her.

Idea for a video: “Kamala Harris, Mandark, and Jeff Bezos laugh to an episode of The Big Bang Theory.”

Kamala Harris never grew out of the silly attention whore slut-stage.

I looked it up and found out that Kamala is a curry bitch
wtfff I thought she was a Sheboon

These Indians are trying to become like Jews aren't they

I looked it up and found out that Kamala is a curry bitch
wtfff I thought she was a Sheboon

These Indians are trying to become like Jews aren't they
Kamala Harris is half-Jamaican (father’s side) and half-Tamil Indian (mother’s side).

trump is blacker than barack obama and kamilla harris combined. Obama grew up in a wealthy white house hold. Kamala is half curry (barely since her mother is really white due to her ancestors being raped) and 25% jamaican 25% white. She is not even african american she is a quarter jamaican. Trump has like 34 felonies, 3 baby mamas, has an assasination attempt. How is he not blacker than them?