Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Disgusting IT scum bullies incels into suicide, blames us for the fate of our brocels

• Thread starter Deleted member 26140
  • Start date
Deleted member 26140

Deleted member 26140

KHHV Supremacist
-

This is gaslighting on a new level. Beyond disgusting.

They think its us? They think other incels are why we have so many suicides? Do they have no idea what its like to live as an incel? Subzero self awareness level

"Inceldom kills"

Right. So relationships and sex are the answer ... right?

"This cult and everything related to it should be banished and censored from the internet forever"

:feelstastyman:

"Inceldom kills"

"This cult and everything related to it should be banished and censored from the internet forever"

Inceldom kills? Oh yeah, apparently? Not having sex for life can actually kill you so women should be mandated by the government.

"Inceldom kills"

Don't be silly, inkwell. It is the female function to rid the human race of genetic dead ends. They'll never breed with incels unless it necessitates her own survival, hence why food, money, and property were withheld from whores back in the day.

I don't care what some std-ridden bpd cunt has to say tbh.

Without outlets like these no lonely men would ever rope.

IT have always been full of shit and so have normies that their constant cries of banning us are just meaningless to me now. how are you going to ban lonely virgins? honestly, they are some of the dumbest fucking people in existence. it's at that point where their existence actually makes me angry and i don't know how to calm down especially since the shit the faggots on IT talk about are meaningless

"Inceldom kills"
they were so close
just made post on that thread and got immediately muted and banned and dist say anything offensive, i hate these low t faggots

Last edited:
It's not bullying that kills, it's not getting laid INKIE-WELL - IT Soy logic

inceldom doesn't mean involuntary celibacy, it means hating wahmenz :soy:

I wish God would smite these IT scum.

There was literally a comment on it that said there wouldn't be a loss if an incel committed suicide

If they think inceldom is a problem, then do something about it.
If you try to ban us and divide us, more violence and suicides will happen

They still use the word "cult" lol