Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Disgusting foidlet groupie-phenomenon

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★
Over the years I've read reddits and seen Tiktoks about a certain phenomenon.

In about 2009-2014, when young girls would go to concerts of pretty boys like Justin Bieber and One Direction, they would make sure to shave their private parts just in case they would be taken back stage after the show.

These were 10-14 year olds getting ready to have sex with their idols. They were actually delusional enough to think that Justin Bieber would pick them out of the 50,000 crowd and fuck them backstage.

The same probably happened in the 60's with The Beatles and Elvis. Absolutely disgusting and delusional behaviour. Groupie culture = a glimpse into female nature.

This behaviour is in their nature, and it should regulated by society

They probably think its some dumb game too. Whoever fucks the most pretty boys. Foids never grow up mentally, they need a male boss like us to order them around and keep them in check like a car.

foids should be beheaded

Over the years I've read reddits and seen Tiktoks about a certain phenomenon.

In about 2009-2014, when young girls would go to concerts of pretty boys like Justin Bieber and One Direction, they would make sure to shave their private parts just in case they would be taken back stage after the show.

These were 10-14 year olds getting ready to have sex with their idols. They were actually delusional enough to think that Justin Bieber would pick them out of the 50,000 crowd and fuck them backstage.

The same probably happened in the 60's with The Beatles and Elvis. Absolutely disgusting and delusional behaviour. Groupie culture = a glimpse into female nature.
I thought this was a thread about women infiltrating and ruining male spaces based on the title…

All true. Women are degenerate, but so are men. The only difference is that women don’t get shamed for their degeneracy. Men do. It’s insane. You get shamed because a retarded foid showed her tits in public and some paparazzi journalist vulture made an article about you, ruining your career. If I were Justin Bieber I would have sued those stupid bitches parents for trying to ruin my reputation and public indecency.

I thought Justin Bieber was the one who got fucked backstage by p diddy

need to burn them infront of their parents (in amongus)

jfl IT posted this thread:

wtf are they even whining about this time. OP is literally just documenting some stuff that foids have admitted to.

groupie culture showed how foids would become orbiters for statusmaxxed musicians. in fact, even one of our mods had a clout-chasing foid become his gf because he was a mod on an incel forum. was it because of his great pERsonality? jfl

it's an obvious demonstration that foids are whores

This has been a thing since led zeppelin and even before

jfl IT posted this thread:

wtf are they even whining about this time. OP is literally just documenting some stuff that foids have admitted to.

Lmao, some of the folds in the thread even admit to seeing this phenomenon themselves.

Lmao, some of the folds in the thread even admit to seeing this phenomenon themselves.
or even doing it jfl

absolute state of foids

they probably became man-hating feminists because they were pissed off that the guys they were groupies for didn't want to fuck them

or even doing it jfl

absolute state of foids

they probably became man-hating feminists because they were pissed off that the guys they were groupies for didn't want to fuck them

Hahah so they're putting us on blast for even bringing it up and they admit they have themselves participated. Clown world.