Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Disgusting experience I saw at work

• Thread starter depressedblackcel
  • Start date
depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Self-banned
-
So obviously I'm doing my retail shit, then I see this white female with her white family. She was extremely obese and just disgusting. Around 500-600 pounds if I was to guess. Legit the biggest thing I've seen in a very long time and guess who was in the buggy, a mixed kid. Idk why but I got really angry, just shows the state of what black men have to choose if they decide to date out of their race. It's even crazy because I'd probably get rejected by that monster if I approached her. clown world indeed:feelsclown::feelsclown:

We should create him an account, he will be here in 15 years :feelsautistic:

Edit*

That bastard kid will be here in 15 years.

Last edited:
So obviously I'm doing my retail shit, then I see this white female with her white family. She was extremely obese and just disgusting. Around 500-600 pounds if I was to guess. Legit the biggest thing I've seen in a very long time and guess who was in the buggy, a mixed kid. Idk why but I got really angry, just shows the state of what black men have to choose if they decide to date out of their race. It's even crazy because I'd probably get rejected by that monster if I approached her. clown world indeed:feelsclown::feelsclown:
Obese undesired white foids go for niggers because they wanna produce sexy mulattos:fuk:

I see this all the time I mean look at zendaya’s parents. In the UK guaranteed you’ll see 10 fat white foid and nigger couples roaming the streets every hour. I guarantee you 90% of you niggercels can fuck any fat ass white woman you want :panties:

I see this all the time I mean look at zendaya’s parents. In the UK guaranteed you’ll see 10 fat white foid and nigger couples roaming the streets every hour. I guarantee you 90% of you niggercels can fuck any fat ass white woman you want :panties:

Its hard to make it outside for 10 minutes and not see at least 1 black male/white female couple.

They also are forming normal families nowadays like buying a house and normal jobs.

Its hard to make it outside for 10 minutes and not see at least 1 black male/white female couple.

They also are forming normal families nowadays like buying a house and normal jobs.
Yes I know, I see 10 every hour :fuk:

Obese undesired white foids go for niggers because they wanna produce sexy mulattos:fuk:

The Thomas lineage was created when a White woman slept with a Black male.

we can applaud the niggers for raising a family and getting a stable income for their children, that is a good thing

We should create him an account, he will be here in 15 years :feelsautistic:

Edit*

That bastard kid will be here in 15 years.
Cope. In 2040, he will be the number 1 NBA draft pick and will go on to become an NBA superstar giga Tyrone

I was once at a residential treatment facility and saw an ugly and fat but not too that level of fat unfuckable white woman dating a black guy that I'd say was above average in looks. Don't understand it. Dumb cunt said there was only 1 white guy she ever seriously considered dating like it was something to be proud of, but she was fairly nice to me giving me some cigarettes on occasion when I didn't have any.

Last edited:
At six flags I recently saw a hot stacy with this black guy. He was a Tyrone but still, there are blacks who get Stacies.