Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel DISGUSTING EVIL FOID teaches other women how to manipulate men into betabuxxing

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★★
this video made me SEETHE in rage. what a terrible human being this is. I would greatly appreciate it if all of you reading this leave some constructive comments on her video :feelsYall:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgwSoz_Zxz4

“let him pay for everything from the beginning because then later he will get into the habit. he will know this is his job to pay for everything"

“he will get used to helping you and later it will be really really easy and your life will be easy and he will feel like a man (JFL) and like you more"

remember, folks. as a sub-8 male, this is all you are to women. you aren’t even a human being to them.

Briffault's law.

They want men to work long shifts so he can buy and pay everything for her, yet she never has dinner ready or cleans my house after work because "that's sexist :foidSoy:".

Foids gonna Foid

Whores will be whores

I have never bought a woman anything.

In Rome she would have been in chains taking cumshots for no pay

In Rome she would have been in chains taking cumshots for no pay
jfl at todays whores. They believe they are walking deities that demand the respect and admiration from the rest of society. Like, you open your legs for money you have the least respectable position in all of society since humanity could spark a flame.

jfl at todays whores. They believe they are walking deities that demand the respect and admiration from the rest of society. Like, you open your legs for money you have the least respectable position in all of society since humanity could spark a flame.
But...but... OnlySimps is female liberation, body and mind !!!!!!!!! Muuh incels, how dare you tell meee it's no different than thousands of years of prostitution ? How dare you tell me just because it's a website online it's not different...:feelswhat::feelstastyman:

Women with such face are the true meaning of the devil

She reminds me of Johnny deep's wife

They want men to work long shifts so he can buy and pay everything for her, yet she never has dinner ready or cleans my house after work because "that's sexist :foidSoy:".

What a gold digging bitch.