Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Disenfranchised members of each gender are a result of being raised by a narcissistic family

• Thread starter lightskin2thousand0
  • Start date
lightskin2thousand0

lightskin2thousand0

its completely Over --- sub 5 male --- TFL
★★★
As I said in the title, disenfranchised members of each gender come about as a result of having been raised and gaslighted in a narcissist family from day one, (it's a form of emotional abuse that's hard to report)
Being around normies who are raised much freer and normal causes these people raised in apparently normal ways even more isolation
Girls may have sex

Copes as a reaction to being raised in NPD family for men are:

Right wing nationalism

Incel circles

Reddit and Gaming. these types are less conscious of their status as incels than the other two. But ironically they are less likely to get laid. The most laughable in my opinion. At least incels tried/are trying

Copes as a reaction to being raised in an NPD family for women consist of:

Feminism

*Extreme* BLM support

Witchcraft practice and Astrology. rejecting literal chad-lite guys because they have a sign they don't like makes them feel as if they're important.
It also makes the BELIEVE that they're filtering out toxic men when they aren't

As I said in the title, disenfranchised members of each gender come about as a result of having been raised and gaslighted in a narcissist family from day one, (it's a form of emotional abuse that's hard to report)
Being around normies who are raised much freer and normal causes these people raised in apparently normal ways even more isolation
Girls may have sex

Copes as a reaction to being raised in NPD family for men are:

Right wing nationalism

Incel circles

Reddit and Gaming. these types are less conscious of their status as incels than the other two. But ironically they are less likely to get laid. The most laughable in my opinion. At least incels tried/are trying

Copes as a reaction to being raised in an NPD family for women consist of:

Feminism

*Extreme* BLM support

Witchcraft practice and Astrology. rejecting literal chad-lite guys because they have a sign they don't like makes them feel as if they're important.
It also makes the BELIEVE that they're filtering out toxic men when they aren't
High IQ post.

People that never suffered hardship and trauma and are raised in perfectly loving families usually become assholes, as paradox as it sounds. They will then tell you that everyone is in charge of their destiny and you are just weak and pathetic for ending up a loser. They will never address that they are privileged, never.
Being around normies who are raised much freer and normal
This got to be the most painful thing coming from a broken family. And like I say normies who are raised "free" and "normal" are usually huge cunts. This warps your perspective of the world.

High IQ post.

People that never suffered hardship and trauma and are raised in perfectly loving families usually become assholes, as paradox as it sounds. They will then tell you that everyone is in charge of their destiny and you are just weak and pathetic for ending up a loser. They will never address that they are privileged, never.

This got to be the most painful thing coming from a broken family. And like I say normies who are raised "free" and "normal" are usually huge cunts. This warps your perspective of the world.
Right. along with all that, higher education and psychology seems to want to keep npd trauma covered up. they know it happens, but they know hurt people buy products to cope and the problem, as cruel as it is to leave untreated is good for the economy
Miring user

Last edited:
Right. along with all that, higher education and psychology seems to want to keep npd trauma covered up. they know it happens but they know hurt people buy products to cope and the problem, as cruel as it is to leave untreated is good for the economy

Miring user
It's good for Chad. Whores with daddy issues are easy fucks, while sons become incels so less competition. Also Chads are literally responsible for foids divorcing etc... everything negative in the world can be traced to Chad and foids. Bullying? Chads. Broken homes? Foids divorcing. Crime? Need money to impress foids etc... wars too are started to enhance the prestige of the Chads who start them.

Foids and Chads are the agents of this fallen world.

Cluster Bs are demons. They have 2.5 times more partners than the average population and abuse their kids so they become cluster B demons themselves as well.

Honestly, I know better than that as a Christian, but sometimes I wish I could just throw all those people in a giant trash compactor and turn in on, like that part in Half-Life. They serve no purpose here other than make everyones' lives worse (including their own).

my life is ruined coz of my parents. the damage done by narc family is both physical and psychological. physically they dont take care of you, never buy you stuffs, never turn on heater even when it's cold (coz supposely they "didnt" feel it was cold, and project that onto you, coz they're extremely self-centered and not even aware of that.... ), psychologically they abuse you, EVEN WHEN THEY DONT KNOW, thats the key, they dont even know. thats the most pathetic and ragefuel aspect of those fucking narcs, that their social awareness is so low that when they do hurtful things and words, they arent even aware of it. those low social-IQ retards need to be shot and sterilized.

my bad luck is i got two of them. if even one of the parents is "normal" or NT, i wouldnt be an incel. they both being autistic retards ruined my upbringing and the older i am, the more hatred i have against them since i become more and more aware of just how shitty their parenting were.
do you quit them

This is so accurate. My parents are extremely narcissistic. They were the reason I grew up to be like this and now they shame me for the same, not realizing how much they themselves contributed to it

Yes the hard to report part is the worst. They can get away with doing anything they want to you

My dad is an egomaniac

Over 4 narcissiticfamilycels

I think parents being Cunts to their kids may also stem from them being ugly or chad. I have seen mothers respecting chads and reacting to them like any other foid would while they treat their incel son as some loser manchild. Same with Fathers. Fathers will never support their incel son and never take them seriously

I think parents being Cunts to their kids may also stem from them being ugly or chad. I have seen mothers respecting chads and reacting to them like any other foid would while they treat their incel son as some loser manchild. Same with Fathers. Fathers will never support their incel son and never take them seriously
My dad is a failed chad who's bitter about his physical problems. and trys to feel "young" again and "alpha" by shitting on me endlessly. Being overall irresponsible. i have zero confidence. when i was younger he actually physically harmed me but nobody said shit
Yes the hard to report part is the worst. They can get away with doing anything they want to you

Last edited:
High IQ post.

If we kill all of our enemies on the other side of the ocean will we be free???:feelshehe::feelshmm:
Father's would downright kill the son of necessary